Java Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Romania, one of the largest tech companies and video game developers in Romania, brings together talented people from diverse work backgrounds and industries all united by a common passion: bringing the best video games in the world to life!
If your dream job is to work with cutting-edge technologies on some of the most popular video game franchises in the world, including EA Sports - FIFA, then you've come to the right place. Prepare to level up your learning and career development together with some of the most talented industry professionals in the gaming world: a diverse, creative and collaborative group of people united by a shared vision of excellence.
Mobility Admin Specialist (1 year contract)
The Mobility Coordinator is part of the Talent & Career Mobility team within the Talent Acquisition function. You will support the Mobility team in the coordination of employees' moves, providing daily support with Mobility activities with EA's relocation providers. This is a temporary contract for 12 months with an option to extend, depending on needs. You will report to the senior manager of Talent & Career Mobility.
• Manage a shared team mailbox and assign emails to the appropriate team member using the pre-defined parameters.
• Initiate relocation services for our employees' moves with our service providers. This also includes tracking/monitoring of the initiation status and updating the trackers.
• Create reports and gather the required information for initiations, repayments, or other mobility activity.
• Coordinate with the our teams for necessary approvals and assessments by using the pre-defined templates.
• Save and organize the documents and resource materials in our shared drive. Improve the structure to enhance efficiency.
• Partner with the Talent & Career Mobility team on the daily operations and promote global consistency across the regions.
• Manage the renewal of purchase orders annually and monthly invoice processing with service providers.
• Maintain data integrity relating to mobility across different platforms (HCM, ATS, service provider platforms).
• General administration associated with mobility.
• Great with handling with details, and able to follow processes and guidance
• Comfortable working with changing priorities.
• Open to work with staff at all levels and to accomplish goals.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Experience working in coordination roles.
• Take on tasks and projects to improve processes operationally.
• Have an intermediate understanding of Microsoft excels and other office tools (google drive, powerpoints).
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.