Campaign Lead - FIFA Brand
Guildford, United Kingdom
Project Manager, Milestone Planning - Marketing
Marcom Strategy – Milestone Planner
Please note this is a 12-month contract role
At EA we are a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries today. We are transforming for a digital future and work as one team. We take risks and we dream big. And together, we are changing the way millions play every day.
Marcom Strategy needs a Milestone Planner to drive critical deliverable milestones – what, when, who - and coordinate resources ensuring the timely development of marketing campaigns for titles across our full portfolio. The role reports into the Production arm of the Marcom Strategy team and works closely with Heads of Creative and Heads of Strategy.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized individual who has worked as a producer or project manager in an entertainment, film/digital production or advertising agency environment. They are used to a high level of multi-tasking and a fast-moving environment. They are solution oriented, are strong communicators & collaborators and have great diplomacy skills. The Milestone Planner is not responsible for final delivery of assets, rather this person will manage the upfront thinking surrounding campaign strategy, creative ideation (the big idea) and delivery of briefs to our production partners. Asset development will be handled by our production and activation teams.
• Creates and maintains schedule from initial briefing through to production hand-off
• Ensures key milestones are met and projects stay on track
• Provides regular status updates to leadership and key partners through review sessions and email communications
• Works closely with creative teams to ensure projects milestones are met
• Forecasts potential bottlenecks to ensure resource allocation is accurate and manageable
• Resource management across Marcom Strategy and Creative teams
• Set our Strategists, Creative Directors and Producers up for success
• 5+ years as a project manager or producer at a Creative Ad Agency, Entertainment Company or Post-Production facility.
• Self-driven leader with the ability to take projects from inception to execution
• Experience developing, creating and refining project management processes
• Experience supporting global teams across multiple time zones
• Excellent understanding of project management tools
• Strong communication, problem-solving and follow-through skills
• Detail-oriented with ability to set priorities within multiple tasks/projects.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.