Production Coordinator (Temporary)
PRODUCTION COORDINATOR - DRE
DRE (Development Release and Engineering) is looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to support our team in Vancouver. DRE are EA's continuous integration and build experts. We are a team of over 125, located in EA studios across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.We pride ourselves on providing automation services to EA's game, engine, product, and content teams.
We are looking for a temporary full time production coordinator to join our Development and Release Engineering team (DRE) based in EA Vancouver for 18 months. As a Production Coordinator, you'll support our team and partner with co-workers, vendors and studio support to ensure we are operating smoothly. You will report to our team's Senior Development Director and work closely with other team managers as well.
• Provide administrative support that aligns with the studio and team goals
• Track department expenditures and help monitor the budget
• Asset management and purchasing (hardware, software, office supplies, swag, and misc. peripherals)
• Coordinate desk changes
• Coordinate services with our contacts
• Reconcile corporate cards for certain individuals and the team card
• Provide initial expense tool training and general assistance with expense report queries.
• Advocate company procedures and attend any information and training sessions related to new studio processes to support best practices
• Organize onsite and offsite meetings, conferences, catering and special event logistics.
• Help with onboarding new hires to ensure account and equipment setups have been completed before they start
• Organize travel arrangements (flights, accommodation, travel letters for international travel)
• Work with outreach and annual charity events (team, studio and campus wide)
• Coordinate gifts for life events such as baby gift baskets, bereavement flowers, retirement gifts
• Organize team culture projects such as team building events, giveaways and surveys
• Help with studio space branding
• Assist team to submit or escalate Service Desk tickets when needed
• Maintain studio specific distribution lists and Slack channels
• Support Communicationinitiatives and quarterly Town Hall meetings
• Maintain administrative files (payroll reporting, contract payments, conferences)
• Maintain storage space and equipment overflow
• Other administrative responsibilities tasks for the studio
• You have 2+ years of administrative experience in an environment where creative, business and technical professionals succeed
• You are an experienced MS Office user with advanced knowledge creating and manipulating spreadsheets, complex formatting, and creating forms
• You have a desire to take ownership, be responsible and find solutions
• You can demonstrate excellent customer service
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx37z1-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.