The Role: Production Coordinator
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Production Coordinator to support our fast-paced team. As a Production Coordinator, you will provide support to and you will act as the primary interface between your team and our internal and external clients.
• Provide clerical and administrative support that aligns with department and team objectives as required.
• Support assistance for meetings, conferences, team building, catering and special events logistics, onsite & offsite when required
• Purchase food items for the team twice weekly or as required
• Prep team snack stations and organize delivery of snacks for the NHL/UFC team
• Over time meal coordination: Organize and distribute meal orders for the team during overtime working hours
• Beer Friday: Order food and drinks for teams and prepare location for weekly Friday team event
• Monthly reconciliation of corporate card
• Advocate company policies and procedures. Attend information & training sessions related to new studio processes.
• Responsible for proactively maintaining all department common areas
• Assist team members to submit or escalate Help desk tickets when appropriate.
• 2+ years administrative experience
• Experience with MS office, particularly Excel spreadsheets
• Strong planning, organizing, and time management abilities.
Additionally, the successful candidate should:
• Have the ability to follow through, work successfully with minimum supervision, and pay attention to details.
• Be a self-motivator with a strong work ethic.
• Have a positive, can do attitude
• Display strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize work flow.
• Able to demonstrate success working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Flexible with a wide variety of constantly changing tasks.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving skills and practice excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to be proactive and predict needs before they arise.
• Have a valid driver's license
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.