FIFA - Assistant Content Producer (1 year contract)
The Role: Assistant Content Producer
A FIFA Assistant Content Producer works with the production and design team on contributing and creating live content that the EA SPORTS FIFA gamer longs for.
The FIFA Assistant Content Producer will have a rare mix of strategic knowledge, creative instinct and ability to translate data and ideas into applicable plans that benefit our players. Additionally, you will have experience with a live services product and business model and will be familiar FIFA Ultimate Team. You will also need a good eye for product quality and usability and good organizational and people skills.
If you enjoy evaluating and critiquing existing ideas and being able to come up with and document new creative ones, this is the role for you!
What you will do:
The FIFA Assistant Content Producer will work with others on the team to work on the live content plan using tools that are pushing content to our players. You need to:
• Translate real-world football events into live content ideas/plans on short notice, which may sometimes require flexible work hours to mirror real-world football events.
• Expertise in building data-driven/informed live content plans and strategies to retain and engage players.
• Work with a distributed team through all phases of the live product cycle.
• Work directly in custom tools to create live content, modify content, verify content, and publish to our players.
• Work with other Producers to understand targets and priority changes.
• Work with multiple teams to manage requirements and coordinate deliverables.
• You will report to the team manager of the area
We're looking for:
• 3+ years of experience in Excel (can perform complex functions) and working with databases an asset.
• Good eye for game quality and advocate for the end-user experience.
• Videogame industry experience -especially in a live services context.
• Experience working with new tools.
• Work with data and extrapolating insights from data.
• An understanding of the core mechanics of FIFA Ultimate Team.
• Background in game design or production with relevant experience working on a live service.
• Passion and understanding of Football/Soccer.
• Good knowledge of the FIFA franchise and FIFA Ultimate Team.
• Excellent documentation skills.
What's in it for you?
Comprehensive health and benefit packages and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great compensation and benefits packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
Who WE are?
We are EA Romania … and we make games – how thrilling is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry.
Are you ready to join the game?
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.