Inclusion & Diversity Consultant
Guildford, United Kingdom
We are EA
We exist to inspire the world to play.
EA is looking for an HR professional with International Employee Relations experience, to join our dynamic HR team to expand its Employee Relations Center of Excellence. Our objective is very simple engage our people to create a culture where all employees will grow and do the best work of their careers.
You need to be enthusiastic, flexible in your approach, open to learning and comfortable with change and the ambiguity that sometimes comes with it.
Key Focus Areas:
• Assess ER issues and concerns and identify a resolution path to effectively address issues and serve as escalation path for complex issues
• Partner with Legal, HR Business Partners, and Business Leaders while conducting investigations and make recommendations on appropriate courses of action, matching investigation strategy to the complexity, risk, sensitivity of the investigation
• Advise and counsel HR Business Partners, Managers, and Employees to best outcomes for our organization and employees.
• Follow investigative protocols (i.e. gathering, documenting and analyzing information to reported issues) including use of our case management tool.
• Ensures ER issues and concerns are handled fairly, transparently, and in line with EA’s Purpose and Values, policies, and appropriate local laws.
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• You will have International experience
• 5+ years Employee Relations and HR Business Partner experience in a progressive environment with focus on employee relations, investigations, and performance management. 3+ years in Human Resources, Employee Relations, or equivalent business-facing HR role.
• Knowledge, interpretation, and application of relevant HR best-practices, employment law standards, and workplace investigative protocols.
• Experience conducting workplace investigations into employee complaints/grievances.
• Strong business orientation coupled with a genuine desire to promote a fair and positive work environment for all employees
• You will have experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information
• Some occasional travel may be required
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records observing applicable law
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.