We are EA
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
EA is looking for an HR professional with International Employee Relations experience, to join our dynamic HR team to expand its Employee Relations Center of Excellence. Our objective is very simple engage our people to create a culture where all employees will grow and do the best work of their careers.
You need to be enthusiastic, flexible in your approach, open to learning and comfortable with change and the ambiguity that sometimes comes with it.
Key Focus Areas:
• Assess ER issues and concerns and identify a resolution path to effectively address issues and serve as escalation path for complex issues
• Partner with Legal, HR Business Partners, and Business Leaders while conducting investigations and make recommendations on appropriate courses of action, matching investigation strategy to the complexity, risk, sensitivity of the investigation
• Advise and counsel HR Business Partners, Managers, and Employees to best outcomes for our organization and employees.
• Follow investigative protocols (i.e. gathering, documenting and analyzing information to reported issues) including use of our case management tool.
• Ensures ER issues and concerns are handled fairly, transparently, and in line with EA's Purpose and Values, policies, and appropriate local laws.
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• You will have International experience
• 5+ years Employee Relations or HR Business Partner experience in a progressive environment with focus on employee relations, carrying out investigations, and performance management. 3+ years in Human Resources, Employee Relations, or equivalent business-facing HR role.
• Knowledge, interpretation, and application of relevant HR best-practices, employment law standards, and workplace investigative protocols.
• Experience conducting workplace investigations into employee complaints/grievances.
• Strong business orientation coupled with a genuine desire to promote a fair and positive work environment for all employees
• You will have experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information
• Some occasional travel may be required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g332b4-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.