Employee Relations Specialist
Guildford, United Kingdom
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers. We are responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we are responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Benefits and Wellbeing in EMEA, EA is looking for a Benefits Analyst to join our Global Benefits team based in the UK. You will support our UK benefits programs (including healthcare, retirement and leave) and provide support on benefit-related matters to UK-based employees and People Experience Partners.
This hands-on role will implement new offerings, ensuring the smooth operation of our existing programs and systems, partnering with vendors and colleagues in People Experience and the Workplace Experience Teams, and educating employees through impactful communication. There will be an emphasis on delivering meaningful, engaging and cultural programs, whose effectiveness can be measured.
• You will review and support UK-based wellbeing activities to ensure they are rooted in the EA wellbeing philosophy and goals.
• You will monitor and report on the levels of engagement and responses to these programs, feeding this forward in a continuous improvement loop.
• You will conduct employee meetings to provide employees with an overview of the benefits available to them and the online benefits system.
• You will be the main contact, on all benefits-related topics in the UK following the Centre of Excellence model.
• You will work with our benefit broker in supporting our online benefits portal to provide an exceptional employee experience
• You will provide administration support for UK Benefits including responsibility for the receipt of invoices and providing supporting documentation to the Account Payable Team.
• You will identify areas of need in EA's benefits and wellbeing offerings and recommend programs and solutions to address those needs.
• You will work with the wider Benefits and Wellbeing EMEA team to identify trends in our Employee Opinion (Team Health) Surveys, employee questions and feedback, looking for opportunities to improve the employee experience.
• You will promote engagement in all benefits offerings and maintain all benefits related information on the EA Intranet for the UK.
• You will help with global projects where necessary and any additional responsibilities as may be assigned at discretion of your manager.
Qualifications & Competencies:
• 4+ years of related experience in benefits, with a bachelor's degree; or 2 years and a Master's degree, or equivalent experience.
• Experience managing benefits vendor relationships
• Experience running an online benefits portal or system for employees
• Customer-service oriented, passionate about promoting outstanding employee experience
• Collaborative team member with orientation towards our clients
• You will need to be process-driven, looking for new solutions or ideas to implement in the workflow
• Working knowledge of current employment and benefits laws, and experience handling confidential employee information
• Proficient in MS excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
• Experience with Workday HRMS or Aon Greater Insights is beneficial. Experience with Google tools is beneficial.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm189m-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.