''Motive'' is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will help make the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
We are looking for an inspirational and passionate Director of Talent Development to join us in our mission to create great games with amazing people. This unique role will report to the Studio GM and be an essential part of Motive's leadership team.
• Owner of the strategy for talent development including the learning, growth, and career progression of our team members
• Establish the training and conferences strategy
• Meaningfully contribute to staffing assignments, bench depth analysis and succession planning
• Partner with leadership on recruitment, including early career talent strategy
• Work with the craft directors to establish a succession plan across all roles
• Work with managers and leads on the performance management and compensation process
• Establish with the craft directors the career progression across all disciplines
• Promote studio-wide collaboration, sharing and cross craft culture
• Champion the professional development of your team of craft directors
• Black belt at working with human beings
• Collaborative, empathetic, human
• Without a huge ego, selfless, genuinely cares about the team
• An ally and promoter of Diversity and Inclusion
• Have a high degree of self-awareness and emotional intelligence
• Strategic, one step ahead, outstanding risk and conflict management abilities
• Confident yet humble, calm under pressure, welcomes feedback and criticism
• Lead by example, has courage, makes decisions and sets the bar high
• 5 years or more experience working in the games industry
• Human Resources experience a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6n730-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.