At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players' experiences first in everything we do. Creating transformational experiences requires constant innovation and brilliant, passionate people. We are developing extraordinary new game experiences by bringing together great people that combine creativity, technology, and expertise to deliver new ways to play. EA is driving the next revolution in games. Connect your future to ours. Inspire. Dream. Play.
EA is searching for a dynamic and results-oriented Contract Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team! This role will partner with our leaders and hiring management teams across our studio to understand business needs, facilitate full lifecycle recruitment, as well as develop and execute a strong sourcing strategy.
• Consult with hiring managers to identify/scope recruitment needs and develop/implement effective sourcing strategies.
• Partner with hiring teams to understand staffing needs, skills, knowledge, and abilities necessary for each open requisition.
• Provide a strong candidate experience from initial contact through onboarding.
• Actively participate and drive diversity initiatives through building strong partnerships, networking, and community partnerships.
• Be an advocate and example of EA's core values and beliefs.
• Identify qualified applicants, conduct screening interviews, coordinate onsite interviews and evaluate applicant qualifications.
• Proactively explore new, creative and unique ways of sourcing candidates by means of the internet, social media, and other online capabilities.
• Aggressively search builds and maintains a network of candidates/sources through LinkedIn and other networking sites.
• Participates in active community recruiting: recruit potential employees from the competition and/or other companies.
• Educate and influence hiring leaders on candidate skills, recruiting processes, strategies, and market conditions.
• 3+ years of recruitment experience.
• Passion for games or entertainment.
• Strong consultative approach with a demonstrated ability to develop successful business partner relationships at all levels of an organization
• Experience in researching, developing, and implementing new candidate sourcing and search methods for both passive and active candidate
• Capable of managing change and handle deadlines, have strong project management skills and be able to work well in diverse teams
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to ensure all stakeholders are apprised of Talent Acquisition efforts and strategies
• Above-average organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
• A solid sense of self-motivation, grit, and a positive attitude.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field is preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz58p1-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.