You will manage the commercial success of your customers, through negotiation and planning, aligned with our franchise strategies. The work will affect EA's revenue and the transition towards digital sales at retail, with freedom to use investments budgets and price promotion mechanics to grow sales, both on new release titles and the back catalog.
We work with great products, we aim to be the best in the industry at what we do, we are a positive, engaged team where each person has responsibility to develop the business.
You will report to the Nordic Country Manager
• Oversee high profile accounts that are important to EA and have diverse and complex needs.
• Have responsibility for net revenue and retail investments.
• Negotiate annual contract terms
• Manage annual plans with the customer to maximize in store and online exposure.
• Develop great relationships with customers.
• Find solutions to challenges and take advantage of opportunities.
• Be part of the European account team with the opportunity to lead projects across the region
• Implement programs to grow sales of Digital content at retail.
• Forecast product launch volume expectations and secure orders.
• Promote EA games to foster support throughout your customers business.
• Work with AR team to track and follow credit limits to cover low and peak seasons.
• Engage with Operations to support the sales order and transport processes.
• 3+ years in account management roles
• Fluent in English and Swedish.
• Positive, enthusiastic and motivated
• Commercial skills.
• Passion for entertainment, technologies and video games environment.
• work well with colleagues in a matrix environment.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
At EA we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the last decade. In addition to a great compensation package we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities (yoga and cross fit to name a few) and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and also provide our employees' with occupational pension. Although we enjoy working at EA, we value our employees' personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.
We look forward to receiving your application! Do apply online with a combined CV and introduction letter in English.
Please note, we only consider candidates already residing in Sweden for this role
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.