Audio Artist - SFX
EA Create Audio is an award-winning team and diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture and craft. We produce audio for many AAA games from multiple studio locations.
We are looking for a creative Sound Designer who will embrace our inclusive culture and share your hard-earned expertise to create an incredible experience for our players. Our new team member will be passionate about the Apex universe, with a talent for creating immersive sci-fi worlds and crisp competitive gaming feedback. If this sounds like you, we look forward to seeing your resume and demo reel!
What you will do:
Create Audio has a temporary full-time Audio Artist opportunity on the Apex Legends team for an accomplished sound designer who will help create unique sound assets for the game.
• Design and implement audio to immerse the player into the game's world (including Legend abilities, weapons, ambiences, foley).
• Follow a schedule and submit final audio files on or before required deadlines.
• Edit and implement audio assets directly in our audio tools and game engine (Miles and Source).
• Work with Design, Animation, VFX and to ensure that audio matches the vision of the game.
• Troubleshoot and help fix audio bugs.
• 4 years game audio and/or post-production experience.
• Experience with audio design from scratch, field and foley recording, processing and editing.
• Comfortable with modern audio equipment, proficiency in at least one DAW and PC software.
• Proficient in using game development tools, technology and pipelines (Wwise, FMOD, Perforce)
• A positive communicator who thrives as part of a team.
• Self-motivated with a solution-oriented attitude.
• Strong artistic and creative sensibilities.
• Good technical thinker
Please provide a link for a demo reel in your application
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.