Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. We foster an environment where our teams create the most fantastic work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
As the next Battlefield Brand Marketing Associate Manager, you will be an essential team member responsible for planning and driving the global marketing efforts for Battlefield's next game launch and live franchise services. It includes working with cross-functional teams and external partners to drive the development, execution, and measurement of integrated omnichannel, consumer-facing global marketing activations.
• Develop and Execute Global Consumer-facing Marketing: Work with the Battlefield Brand Marketing team in developing, coordinating, executing, and measuring consumer-facing marketing activations across a variety of channels.
• Project Management:Own and manage the day-to-day progress of creative assets development and deliverables across all channels, in very close partnership with our production teams, to ensure flawless execution for all Battlefield Marketing initiatives.
• Cross-Functional Channel management:support with managing cross-functional channel partner collaboration; contribute to campaign beat briefs development and channel assignments; brief teams; inspire channel partners with innovative and creative execution ideas; contribute to the identification of integrated solutions to ensure best-in-class total brand experiences across all channels – both owned and partner – achieving campaign goals and strategies.
• Connect marketing activation with product and business deliverables:Partner with Battlefield Marketing team to organize and track campaign performance data; help ensure KPIs and data points are ready for all beats; interpret to translate into actions.
• Go-To-Market Plan Management and Execution: Actively contribute to the planning and shaping of the go-to-market plan for the franchise across all channels.
• Cross-Functional Coordination:Partner with the Battlefield Brand Marketing team in ensuring cross-functional alignment and execution for all Battlefield Marketing activations to deliver a global, omnichannel marketing activation plan inclusive of multiple channels – both owned and partner aligned to business objectives and strategies.
• Drive Rhythm of Business: Ensure and maintain cohesive communication and collaboration with key stakeholders through various formats and cycles. Maintain campaign documents up to date at all times
• Passion:Demonstrates a natural passion for our players, our games, and their work. Invested in and excited about what they do and what we do.
• Collaboration:Achieves with and through others, partners well, communicates (and listens) well.
• Driven to Achieve: Achievement-oriented, needs to win and deliver, willing to work hard to meet goals, can scale up - or down - to do the work necessary.
• Smart Problem Solver: Intelligent, asks smart questions to understand root issues, develops new and creative approaches and solutions, solves problems in a real-world way.
• Attention to Detail:Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
• 2-3+ years of experience working on successful marketing campaigns
• Excels at establishing and fostering strong internal and external relationships.
• Strong understanding of all areas of marketing to coordinate integrated omnichannel consumer-facing campaigns.
• Ability to execute effectively across a variety of projects at the same time.
• Adept at managing up and in partnership with a complex matrix of partners across regions.
• Ability to take direction, be solution-driven and manage priorities with self-sufficiency with remote team members.
• Experience in video games or similar dynamic consumer or entertainment environments a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5z30z-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.