Administrative Assistant – Production (9 Months)
We're Electronic Arts' Marketing, Commercial, and Positive Play Organization (MCP). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their EA journey. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our games; execute multi-channel campaigns; build global engagement; develop global insights; and we accelerate sales and publishing efforts worldwide. Most importantly, we do all of this by understanding – and celebrating – the diversity of our players, so we can deliver the content they want when and where they want it.
Our Production Execution team manages everything related to postproduction, where we work to tell the story behind videos, stills and art across multiple global game franchises.
As an Administrative Assistant (Production Coordinator) you will report to our Video Editorial Lead and provide a range of administrative support to the Production Execution team as well as their partners.
• Manage communications between Production Execution, the Design Team and other team leads.
• Manage work schedules and multiple calendars ensuring there are no conflicts.
• Track current productions and approvals from creative concept through to delivery on a daily basis.
• Process travel and expenses.
• Oversee to-do lists, action items and deadlines for the team.
• Respond to telephone and email inquiries.
• Attend production meetings with cross-functional teams to gather and distill information, track timelines, prepare meeting notes and action feedback.
• Reach out to key contacts and assist with people resource management.
• Follow up on requests, complete administrative errands and keep our leaders accountable.
• 1-3 years of administrative experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• You are a communicator, able to articulate clear feedback with all levels of the business.
• You can drive conversation and initiate action from others
• You are all about the details! You ask curious questions and follow up on requests with ease.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz52b7-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.