Project Coordinator - Audio
Deluxe has an exciting opportunity for a project coordinator who is interested in the localisation process for Cinema and TV.
The Project Coordinator - Audio is responsible for the smooth running and on time delivery of audio projects. This includes job entry, project tracking, element shipping, file delivery, recognition of sales opportunities, and billing preparation.
Note this role will be required to work a constant Tuesday to Saturday shift.
• Prepare and communicate pricing quotes and project estimates
• Create and enter client job orders into database
• Create, maintain, and communicate project timelines and budgets to clients
• Maintain daily status updates for respective clients
• Develop and nurture an understanding of audio procedures and processes
• Ensure always up to date with each project's:
• *Budgets, job revisions, and answering client questions
• *Anomaly reports and quality issues
• *Completion e-mails, shipping instructions, and file delivery
• Coordinate orders with outside departments, vendors, and freelance engineers in conjunction with Studio Operations department:
• * Orders dubs, subtitling, etc.
• * Coordinate offsite mixing, restoration, and editorial services
• Check on orders and projects after each step to ensure clients are notified in a timely manner of any problems, additional costs, and changes in schedule
• Ensure deliverables meet all client specifications and are delivered on time
• Monitor and update billing status
• Prepare invoices for review within three days of project completion
• Ship client elements out of facility per company procedure
What you bring
• Bachelor degree preferred
• 2-3 years of previous experience in post-production project management preferred
• Must be proficient with mac software as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, and database applications
• Must have strong interpersonal skills
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment
• Individual must also be able to work independently within their own process
• Previous experience in film, television, and/or audio restoration/preservation is preferred, but not required
If you are looking to work with a dynamic, professional team and love the Cinema and TV industry, this is a great opportunity.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted and you must be able to legally work in Australia to be considered
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzp473-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.