Non-English Original Version Training Coordinator, Scripting
London, United Kingdom
About the Company
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,000 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Job Title: Content Delivery Coordinator
Department: Content Operations
Contract Type: 12 month Fixed Term
Location: Disney, Hammersmith
Reports to: Manager, Content Delivery
Overall Purpose of the Role:
• Working to the Manager, Content Delivery, the Content Delivery Coordinator will be responsible for efficient content management at the London Origination Centre (LOC) in Hammersmith.
• Coordinating operational workload to provide sufficient inventory of transmission ready material 7 days ahead of schedule.
• Liaise with various third parties on acquisition, delivery dates, subtitling, advance viewing materials, technical & rejection issues and promotions materials, in order to synchronise all peripheral and core activities to meet monthly transmission and post production requirements.
• Undertaking delegated projects and tasks from the Manager, Content Delivery as required.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Work with Planning and Presentation teams to establish monthly programming requirements and track and monitor deliverables though workflow processes required to create transmittable versions and their subsequent delivery to the required transmission platform.
• Liaise with creative services and presentation teams to ensure that all scheduled promos and presentation items are identified and delivered to the required transmission platform within agreed delivery lead times.
• Work closely with Content Operations Coordinators, The Content Management & Localisation team and external suppliers to establish and negotiate content delivery schedules to meet business needs.
• Work closely with Content Operations Coordinators to ensure Mastering resource for QC/Conform, compliance, audio syncing and subtitling processes are prioritised to meet channel requirements.
• Track transmission ready programme and promo files through delivery workflows and work with LOB's, Content Operations and transmission platforms to ensure content is available for transmission with agreed timelines.
• Produce and maintain reports to monitor programme inventories, preparation volumes and prepare statistical analysis as required.
• Maintain data integrity in the station management and asset management systems, including version creation, component additions, component status updates, wipe list preparation and clearance of obsolete content from station management and asset management systems, post production servers and libraries.
• Provide support and assist with content availability queries for VOD, promo production, duplication, format transfer and distribution to 3rd parties, provide quotes for work and arrange recharge where appropriate via designated systems.
• Build close and effective working relationships with key contacts and ensure that content is delivered to the highest quality in the appropriate timeline.
• Understand commercial receipt and delivery workflows to provide support as required.
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required:
• Experience within broadcast television, related media environments or experience with managing systems/processes would be preferred but is not essential.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Highly organised
• Demonstrable computer literacy essential, particularly Microsoft Excel.
• Proactive Thinker
• Identifies key business opportunities and challenges
• Engages colleagues across the organization to optimize performance
• Resolves conflicts effectively
• Interacts well with people who have different backgrounds and work styles
• Listens and asks questions to ensure understanding
• Conveys relevant information in a candid and timely manner
• Uses technology to facilitate better results
• Keeps commitments
• Analyses data and information to drive decisions
• Supports new initiatives
• Demonstrates flexibility in response to changes
• Remains productive despite uncertainty
• Supports productivity and morale of the team
Exhibits Professional Excellence
• Strives for self-improvement
• Maintains composure under pressure
• Earns the trust and respect of colleagues, partners and customers
• Treats others with respect
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1onwv-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.