Project Coordinator - Subtitling
Client Services Coordinator - Localization
Reports to: Platforms Director – Localisation and Delivery
Location: Eden Park
Deluxe provides localisation and delivery services to Cinema and Streaming Platform clients all over the globe. The role of Client Services Coordinator is essential to bringing some of the world's best technology and people together to make it happen.
We are seeking a highly proactive Client Services Coordinator to join our APAC Localisation team.
The Client Services Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day coordination of projects with a focus on localisation for video streaming platforms. This role involves coordinating delivery requirements, updating project plans and schedules, as well as liaising with clients, vendors and internal departments locally and globally.
• Develop relationships and build rapport with clients to deliver a service level that aims to exceed expectations;
• Provide project management to clients and participate in all client-specific project milestones, from initiation through to launch, execution and close;
• Manage project schedules and budgets, and ensure all client deliverable due dates are met on time;
• Lead client communications and escalations to ensure key stakeholders are engaged and informed at every stage of the projects;
• Proactively monitor and manage client account metrics for their projects, including for delivery schedules and quality targets;
• Liase between your portfolio of clients and internal Deluxe departments for your projects;
• Manage change orders and exceptions by negotiating deliverable due dates between clients and internal departments, balancing internal capacity with external demands and expectations.
What you bring to the role
• Degree qualification highly regarded;
• Asian language skills highly desirable;
• Experience in a Client Services position, preferably in the media entertainment and/or localisation industry;
• Streaming platform project coordination experience is highly advantageous;
• Experience working in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams;
• Solid technical understanding of the television distribution industry preferred;
• Background in localisation or translation/interpreting preferred;
• Proficient with the MS Office suite of programs, plus inventory, order processing, project management, and database software;
• Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills;
• Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities;
• Strong problem-solving skills and technical understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form;
• Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills;
• Strong influencing skills and ability to build collaborative relationship.
If you are looking to work with a dynamic, professional team and love the Cinema and TV industry, this is a great opportunity.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pn7v-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.