Client Services Coordinator - Amazon
Are you super organised, enjoy a fast paced environment and love Amazon Prime content?
Deluxe is excited to have an opportunity for a Client Services Coordinator to join the Localisation Team working with one of our largest clients, Amazon.
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
This role is responsible for providing outstanding customer service and project management to Amazon through coordinating the day-to-day localisation and delivery requirements of content. You will be required to update and report on project statuses, including problem solving any issues that may arise. You will also work closely with our client and internal Deluxe departments locally and globally.
• Develop relationships and build rapport with our client to deliver a service level that aims to exceed expectation,
• Coordinate and monitor all aspects of projects from initiation through to close, including schedules and quality targets, and ensure all client deliverable due dates are achieved on time,
• Be the key point of contact for the clients and internal Deluxe teams for your portfolio of projects, and ensure key stakeholders are engaged and informed at every stage of the projects,
• Liaise with vendors and global teams to action dubbing and subtitling work orders per client requests and follow through to delivery,
• Manage change orders and exceptions by negotiating deliverable due dates between clients and internal departments, balancing internal capacity with external demands and expectations,
• Proactively identify and troubleshoot project/workflow issues and communicate back to the client and escalate to Senior Management where necessary,
• Initiate and execute corrective and preventative actions as needed, as well as create procedures to improve quality and efficiency of deliverables/workflows in the future.
What you bring:
• Degree qualification highly regarded.
• Previous experience in a Client Services position, preferably in the entertainment and/or localisation industry.
• Project management experience is required, specifically with managing timelines, budgets, quality, and client relationships.
• Video streaming platform (e.g. Netflix and Amazon) project management experience is highly advantageous.
• Understand localisation processes and have experience with managing the localisation of content to different regions.
• Experience working with diverse cultures and managing cultural differences.
• Proficient with the MS Office suite of programs, and other software involving inventory, order processing, project management, and database software;
• Ability to work some extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
To apply, copy the application link into your browser and provide your written application, CV and cover letter.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you are looking to work with a dynamic, professional team and love the Cinema and TV industry, this is a great opportunity.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkp6y4-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.