UX Designer Co-Op - Sports Mobile
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA FUEL is a division of EA SPORTS dedicated to creating high-quality mobile sports games connected to some of the world's biggest gaming franchises, including EA SPORTS FIFA and EA SPORTS MADDEN NFL.
The EA FUEL team is founded on passion, innovation, and creativity with a mission to provide immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices and played by over 450 million gamers around the world. With teams located in Vancouver, Orlando, and Bucharest, EA FUEL is powered by global talent and looking for passionate and creative new team members to design the future of mobile gaming.
• Working with the Lead Designer, Producer and Product Manager to help define the design with regards to every facet of the game: structure, flow, economy, etc.
• Collaborating closely with all disciplines – engineering, art, QA, etc. – to implement features, systems and content on schedule and to a high standard of quality.
• Giving feedback to other design team members regarding the specifics of implementation.
• Developing and maintaining design documentation, with an emphasis on clarity and concision.
• Identifying, proposing and implementing improvements to workflow and tools.
• Designing and creating wireframes and screen flows optimized for a mobile-first experience.
• Candidate for a relevant Bachelor's Degree.
• Deep familiarity with BCG, RPG, and sports genres on mobile, PC, and console platforms.
• Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
• Strong technical thinking and scripting skills.
• Proficiency with MS Office (specifically Excel and Visio), wikis (e.g., Confluence) and wireframing (e.g., Balsamiq, Adobe XD) highly advantageous.
• Please provide a portfolio including game design documentation and other examples of your design work.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.