Director, Human Resources
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Los Angeles, CA US
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide. To support our significant expansion, we are looking for a seasoned executive who has built operations teams to scale and optimize campus portfolios.
As part of the global Real Estate & Workplace team, you will lead our Operations team in the Americas within an ever-changing real estate portfolio that is experiencing explosive growth. You will go beyond simply completing projects on time and within budget because you recognize the value of the physical workplace and its impact on employee engagement & productivity. We don't want to just be a place to work, we want to be THE place to work.
You are excited about the opportunity to build a team capable of delivering a scalable facilities operations model across the Americas. You are genuine, creative, self-motivated, and comfortable operating with ambiguity in a demanding & fast-paced environment. You are a leader who can clearly communicate across all levels of internal & external stakeholders.
Netflix is the world's leading digital entertainment service. As we expand globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to help us scale. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Build & lead a dynamic organization to support our regions and sites in the Americas so we can scale with our variety of campus and building environments.
• Lead & mentor your team as they work through challenges and promote an environment that encourages them to continuously excel & improve.
• Create a repeatable framework or playbook for maintenance and operations that ensures our amazing workplaces will operate at the highest functionality possible.
• Lean into technology solutions to better support day to day requests, tracking of critical infrastructure systems, work order systems, preventive maintenance scheduling and tracking as well as extrapolating data to support proactive interventions and solutions.
• Closely align with internal stakeholders,including business process owners and colleagues across Real Estate, Construction & Design, Workplace, Space Planning, Employee Technology, and Security.
• Establish regional partnerships with architects, engineers, consultants, and contractors.
• Provide clear & frequent project updates to leaders & internal stakeholders that define project status, schedule, & risks.
• Prioritize support of project workload across all markets to ensure resources are assigned to focus and partner on operations design development & construction execution.
• Manage annual CAPEX and OPEX budgets, provide accurate & timely reforecasting, and create a multi-year CAPEX plan that aligns with overall real estate & workplace objectives.
• Leverage our scale & purchasing power to bring efficiency and savings on goods and services for our Americas operations team.
• International travel will be required.
• BA/BS in Facilities, Engineering or equivalent work experience
• Demonstrated significant experience in building, managing, mentoring, and inspiring a geographically dispersed team
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills coupled with strong business acumen
• Ability to read and understand construction drawings, contracts (i.e. AIA), leases & workletters
• Able to prepare & understand project financial models & cost analysis
• Ability to make difficult decisions and influence stakeholders
• Can articulate what great workspace operations looks like
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site