We are EA:
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios Game teams to achieve outstanding visuals, audio, and technology. Our teams comprise of artists, engineers, technicians, designers, and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound, and experiences. We are a diverse team of collaboration, culture and craft.
The EA Create Capture team is made up of industry-leading experts responsible for motion and performance capture, 3D body and facial scanning, data processing and virtual cinematography tools.
The Challenge Ahead:
This is an intermediate level position considered to be both dynamic and challenging. You will be acknowledged as the glue for this team! We are looking for someone who has a passion for delivering outstanding customer service. Administrative experience is necessary in this role. The PC position has an administrative component, but also offers opportunities for creative expression. You will report to the Director of Product Development, and partner across multiple teams to ensure the project timelines and coordination is complete.You will be encouraged to become an essential contributor and social advocate. Your customer service and take-charge ability will serve you well as the recognized 'social ambassador' for this fun-loving group.
Who You Are:
• 3+ years administrative experience
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• High tolerance for dealing with adversity
• Manage processes to increase efficiency on behalf of the team
• Can support a distributed team – locally and globally in multiple time zones
• Experienced in event planning team building activities
• You will perform a variety of responsibilities to support department and team goals;
• Assist team members to submit or escalate Global Service Desk tickets ;
• Provide company policy & procedure information to team members regarding purchasing, expenditures, travel, use of facilities, and equipment use;
• Organize the onboarding of new hires
• Space planning for internal moves;
• Process reimbursements using the Chrome River expense tool and process Amex reconciliation monthly for team members;
• Work with the EA Capture Production office by creating monthly financial actual reporting;
• Contract administration using Salesforce tool;
• Extensive travel coordination working with team members & Travel Team and creating travel packages. Processing travel Business Visa's ;
• Perform any other tasks as assigned by manager with responsibility defined before the commencement of these tasks.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, RRSP company match and, of course, many other perks! And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.