The IT Team!
The Stockholm IT team is looking for a talented System Engineer who carries a broad range of experience with building, upgrading, and maintaining an on-prem data center environment, and can take part in advanced user support, upgrades, improvements, and maintenance of our infrastructure. You are a team player with an innovative personality and a passion to learn new things. We are in the process of rejuvenating our environment, moving from a more standard approach to something more modern, automated, and declarative. So while we need someone with experience of how we do things now, we want someone who's got experience of that kind of journey and wants to join us on it.
We are looking for someone with:
• Experience of working with VMware/vSphere or other virtualization platform
• In-depth knowledge of Linux, Containers and modern Cloud Native applications
• Experience in automation and configuration management. ex. Terraform, Ansible Puppet.
• Experience in programming/scripting languages (ex: Python, Bash, Go)
• Experience with source code management tools (git, perforce)
• System architecture and documentation skills
Bonus points for:
• Experience from working in a Microsoft based environment with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc.
• Having worked with data center hardware such as Servers, Storage and network equipment.
• Experience of working with network routing, switching, and other network related technologies.
• Experience of cloud-based providers like AWS, GCP, and Azure
• Experience with monitoring services using tools like Grafana, Op5, Observium, Prometheus, or similar.
• Ability to identify and resolve performance bottlenecks in complex systems and drive performance optimizations