The IT Team!
The Stockholm IT team is looking for a System Engineer who carries a broad range of experience with building, upgrading, and maintaining an on-premise data center environment, and can take part in advanced user support, upgrades, improvements, and maintenance of our infrastructure. You are someone with a creative personality and a passion to learn new things. We are in the process of rejuvenating our environment, moving from a more standard approach to something more modern, automated, and declarative. So while we need someone with experience of how we do things now, we want someone who's got experience of that kind of journey and wants to join us on it.
We are looking for someone with:
• Experience with VMware/vSphere or other virtualization platform
• In-depth knowledge of Linux, Containers and modern Cloud Native applications
• Experience in automation and configuration management. ex. Terraform, Ansible Puppet.
• Experience in programming/scripting languages (ex: Python, Bash, Go)
• Experience with source code management tools (git, perforce)
• System architecture and documentation skills
• Experience working in a Microsoft-based environment with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP.
• Experience with data center hardware such as Servers, Storage and network equipment.
• Experience working with network routing, switching, and other network related technologies.
• Experience of cloud-based providers like AWS, GCP, and Azure
• Experience overseeing services using tools like Grafana, Op5, Observium, Prometheus, or similar.
• Experience resolving performance bottlenecks in complex systems and drive-performance optimizations
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
At DICE we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the last decade. In addition to a great compensation and benefits package we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities (yoga and cross fit to name a few) and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer which includes a parental salary benefit program and also provide our employees' with occupational pension.
At DICE, we value our employees' personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.
We thought you might also like to know...
As part of the application process we might ask you to take on a practical work test.
This opportunity is for a permanent position at our Stockholm office. Apply online with a combined CV and Introduction letter in English.
We welcome people from different backgrounds and look forward to receiving your application!
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.