People Operations Coordinator
People Operations is a global team responsible for providing operational support to our diverse workforce. The People Operations Coordinator's role is varied, with a mix of data entry, responding to inquiries, auditing data, collecting digital paperwork, plus daily delivery of an exceptional service to our employees.
• Data collection and entry/transaction processing in Workday
• Audit data within Workday following audit schedule
• Collect/process new hire paperwork
• Collect and verify right to work documentation
• Create digital employee files
• Experience into Scan/copy documents.
• Complete phone and email requests for employment verification
• Create and distribute Stock Grant approval letters
• Manage high-volume of Workday transactions
• Support Payroll processes for starters and leavers
• Support compliance requirements
• Experience in Multiple HR-related administrative tasks to support the People Operations team.
• Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business
• 2 or more years of Workday operations
• Experience with operating HCMs (Workday preferred)
• Strong computer skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel.
• with ability to prioritize workload
• Understand and exhibit ''customer-first'' thinking and design
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• High attention to details and documentation
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Effective time management skills and the ability to work to regular fixed deadlines
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.