We are looking for a Software Engineer in Rendering to join the Frostbite team!
Frostbite is EA's state of the art multi-platform game development engine that empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming! We achieve this by developing leading-edge engine features and world class tools. Our talented team from across the globe is dedicated to building innovative technology and working closely with teams across EA to create amazing games.
You will be part of our global rendering team, driving the technology forward that will power future titles and push the boundaries of visual quality in games.
Our team in Vancouver focuses on the low-level aspect of the platforms, leveraging new graphics hardware and APIs in efficient and innovative ways.
• Develop and maintain high quality rendering systems for multiple AAA games
• Work closely with game team engineers and artists to create highly productive and effective art and content workflows
• Undertake performance profiling and optimization on multiple platforms
• BSc degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• Real-time computer graphics knowledge
• C++, data-driven design, and software architecture skills
• Profiling and optimization skills
• Strong collaboration and communication skills
• Knowledge of one or more CPU and GPU architectures
• Console development experience
• C#/Tools development experience