Broadcast Administrative Assistant
Redwood City, CA US
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EA is seeking a Broadcast Assistant Editor
You will work with a team of editors to edit segments across several of our game titles for live broadcast competitive gaming events. This position reports to the Post Production Supervisor.
This is a 1-year contract position.
• Edit short-form content, including promotional spots, features, opens/teases, sizzle reels, highlight videos, and social media.
• Work closely with producers, other editors, and cross functional partners on collaborative projects.
• Creates motion graphics elements involving typography, photography, video and animation.
• Provides general sound design and color correction.
• Organize and archive footage and project files.
• Travel domestically and internationally to competitive events.
• 2-3 years of experience editing for live broadcast.
• Knowledge of the competitive gaming landscape.
• Expert in Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop)
• Candidate must be able to edit high volume, as well as high quality elements to work for multiple distribution outlets; projects/assignments will have wide-ranging lengths and degree of skill.
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work well both cross-functionally and collaboratively as a team player and as a self-starter. Strong facilitator to help others complete the task at hand and work together.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work independently.
• Ability to work occasional weekends
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site