Vancouver, BC CA
Employee Communications Specialist (Contract)
At Electronic Arts, we are bringing together the creativity, talent and technology to connect players and provide amazing experiences in entertainment. We excel at passion, teamwork and pioneering. It's the fuel that helps us to inspire the world to play.
You will work with a senior communications manager, EA SPORTS studio leadership and their respective teams. You will eventually be based in Burnaby, Canada (Vancouver) and responsible for being the internal/employee PR lead for EA SPORTS. Implementing an internal communications strategy and creating internal communications activations will be priority aspects of the role.
• Implement an internal communication strategy that boosts the quality of internal communications between EA SPORTS' multiple studios, applying multiple channels including Slack, email, town halls and more.
• Help identify and use additional ways of improving internal communication between our studios, both locally and internationally.
• You will help in moderating the internal communication channels, inclusive of studio-wide Q&A sessions.
• Help craft and coordinate the programming, messaging for town halls and other internal programs to help gel and inform our amazing teams.
• Edit and proofread communication materials prepared by EA SPORTS leaders.
• Collaborate frequently with EA SPORTS studio leadership and the Global Communications team.
• Quickly grow relationships within the studio leadership team and their direct reports.
• Work with our People Experience outreach team to identify and activate on studio and employee profile-building opportunities for recruiting, and retaining talent.
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or related field.
• 2 or more years of post-college, professional experience in internal communications.
• Game industry experience is a plus.
• Can work in a fast-moving environment while managing numerous projects simultaneously.
• Proficient in presenting communications plans and incorporating feedback.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site