Regional National Sales Assistant
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Salt Lake City, UT US
The HR Coordinator will be responsible for direct support and guidance in various functional areas of human resources, supporting 200+ employees. The ideal candidate has a minimum of two years of experience in human resources working in a fast-paced environment. Positive attitude, effective communication, follow-through, and attention to detail are must-have attributes for this position. The HR Coordinator supports processes associated with the employee lifecycle: recruitment, onboarding/exiting, benefits administration, training and development, and performance management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Administer and facilitate the Human Resources function under the general direction of Corporate Human Resources:
• Collaborate in a team-based environment; providing excellent, friendly and responsive customer service to employees.
• Interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Coordinate onboarding/exiting process, present information and materials, and ensure all onboarding/exiting tasks are complete.
• Support the Open-Door Policy, assisting in investigations pertaining to policy violations.
• Ensure compliance with employment regulations, including FMLA, FLSA, ADA, and EEO.
• Respond to unemployment claims, workers compensation claims, short term disability claims, and employment verifications.
• Support the recruitment process as needed, i.e., post jobs, schedule interviews, conduct reference checks, etc.
• Coordinate pre-employment processes, handle timely and professional communications with candidates, maintain tracking records, and follow through on all pre-employment requirements.
• Support the Benefits Administration process by maintaining working knowledge of company's benefit plans, assist in the Open Enrollment process including employee education and communication, and participate in audits as needed.
• Administer leaves of absence according to company policy, and state and local laws.
• Support the performance management process and review process including compliance tracking and audits.
• Support the employment separation process.
• Maintain confidential, personnel, medical, and other HR records for all employees.
• Perform other related duties and projects as required and assigned.
Support the Business Manager by assisting with the Stations' Accounting Functions:
• Assisting in other daily projects as assigned by the Business Manager
• B achelor's degree in accounting, finance, management, human resources or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in Accounting and Human Resources
• Working knowledge of internal control procedures, general ledger, payroll, and human resources
• Must be results oriented with strong accounting and financial skills
• Proficient in Excel and an Oracle background preferred
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work in a team environment with various levels of staff
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in the broadcast industry a plus!
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site