Full Time Job
Human Resources Coordinator
Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
The HR Coordinator will be responsible for direct support and guidance in various functional areas of human resources, supporting 200+ employees. The ideal candidate has a minimum of two years of experience in human resources working in a fast-paced environment. Positive attitude, effective communication, follow-through, and attention to detail are must-have attributes for this position. The HR Coordinator supports processes associated with the employee lifecycle: recruitment, onboarding/exiting, benefits administration, training and development, and performance management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Administer and facilitate the Human Resources function under the general direction of Corporate Human Resources:
• Collaborate in a team-based environment; providing excellent, friendly and responsive customer service to employees.
• Interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Coordinate onboarding/exiting process, present information and materials, and ensure all onboarding/exiting tasks are complete.
• Support the Open-Door Policy, assisting in investigations pertaining to policy violations.
• Ensure compliance with employment regulations, including FMLA, FLSA, ADA, and EEO.
• Respond to unemployment claims, workers compensation claims, short term disability claims, and employment verifications.
• Support the recruitment process as needed, i.e., post jobs, schedule interviews, conduct reference checks, etc.
• Coordinate pre-employment processes, handle timely and professional communications with candidates, maintain tracking records, and follow through on all pre-employment requirements.
• Support the Benefits Administration process by maintaining working knowledge of company's benefit plans, assist in the Open Enrollment process including employee education and communication, and participate in audits as needed.
• Administer leaves of absence according to company policy, and state and local laws.
• Support the performance management process and review process including compliance tracking and audits.
• Support the employment separation process.
• Maintain confidential, personnel, medical, and other HR records for all employees.
• Perform other related duties and projects as required and assigned.
Support the Business Manager by assisting with the Stations' Accounting Functions:
• Assisting in other daily projects as assigned by the Business Manager
• B achelor's degree in accounting, finance, management, human resources or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in Accounting and Human Resources
• Working knowledge of internal control procedures, general ledger, payroll, and human resources
• Must be results oriented with strong accounting and financial skills
• Proficient in Excel and an Oracle background preferred
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work in a team environment with various levels of staff
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in the broadcast industry a plus!
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace!
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site