Quebec City, QC
Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world's top game developers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
As members of the Beenox family, we feel as if we're part of a group of like-minded people who are great to work with. Our studio is a real open world where it's easy to have discussions with everyone, including our studio co-heads. Here everyone brings their own unique touch to projects that showcase their talent on a global stage.
You could say that video games are in our blood!
Beenox's talent acquisition department has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated, and highly organized professional to function as our recruiting coordinator. Our ideal candidate will enjoy working with people and have a proactive mindset to jump in and contribute to an agile, fun, and fast-paced environment. As a member of the talent acquisition team, you will work alongside passionate and knowledgeable teammates and be on the front lines of recruitment, supporting our effort to find the best and brightest talent for our games dev, esports and business operations teams!
• Candidate Management with recruiters
• Coordinate high volume interview scheduling between applicants and hiring managers
• Send out all interview confirmation emails to candidates
• Meet and greet on-site candidates and escort to interview room; facilitate tests, tours, and breaks
• ATS Management
• Create new requisitions and job postings for respective teams
• Coordinate candidate workflow from interview to offer stage
• Coordinate assessments with candidates
• Help recruiters to organize and prepare career fairs, recruitment events, school visits, etc.
• Help to prepare administrative documents for hires and onboarding of new hires
• Handle additional administrative tasks and projects as needed
• Book travel and disseminate both travel and interview details to candidates if necessary
• Manage candidate expense reimbursements occasionally
• AEC or DEC in Human Resources Support or equivalent
• A minimum of 1 year' experience in a talent acquisition organization or scheduling/coordination experience
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong critical thinking skills
• Solid organizational and time-management abilities
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Able to act with discretion when handling confidential matters
• Experience scheduling and coordinating video conferencing interviews
• Interest for video games
• Exceptional attention to detail as well as the ability to see the broader recruiting process
• Experience with applicant tracking systems
• Experience in a video game, entertainment, visual effects, or animation company
• Experience scheduling, setting up and attending industry conference events
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site