Temporary (12 months)
Everyone in our industry has a Motive - an idea they want to bring to life, something they’ve never seen before in a game that they want to make a reality. This is what drives everyone at Motive. The only limit here is the team’s imagination. Motive is a new creative-motivated studio, led by a team of industry veterans, Motive aims to redefine action games and bring the highest quality new games to players. If you are passionate about games and motivated to push your craft further this is the opportunity of a lifetime.
With so many communities around the world in need of resources, we want to help as many of your efforts as we can. The outreach and community coordinator will lead the Montreal studio efforts in helping our communities, both inside and outside of the studio.
We are looking for an Outreach Coordinator, Community Coordinator to join our team! You will report to the Director of Operations.
• In collaboration with the studio Director of Operations, support and build Outreach programs that relate to Motive’s communities and culture.
• Build a network and foster relationships with external partners.
• Communicate with sister studios to agree on outreach and community efforts across Canada.
• Partner with the Studio Communications team and other partners to develop strategies and communicate on internal communications channels.
• Work with important studio partners and Employee Resource Groups to coordinate a variety of internal projects that promotes an inclusive and healthy studio life.
• Partner with the Communications, HR, Talent Acquisition and University Relations teams to support local programs, internal events, conferences, and community events
• Support other projects.
Experience and Skills
• Passion for people, gaming, building connections, and having fun.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously, while prioritizing high-return work.
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
• Creative thinking, on goals while driving unique and thoughtful programs.
• Comfortable problem-solving and collaborating in a global environment
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, RRSP company match and, of course, many other perks! And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.