Associate Development Manager
If you are a passionate and team player HR Admin, we are looking for you! Join our HR fantastic team for a great 1-year contract experience to enhance your career in HR! If this is a deal breaker for applying, we are pointing out that our objective is very simple, to engage our people to create a culture where all employees will grow and do the best work of their careers.
About our team: We are the first contact for Electronic Arts Romania employees regarding employment and benefits. We are happy to assist different people across the whole business, locally and globally, always looking to get better.
What will you get to do?
• Manage the employment process: documents and personnel files, reporting to state authorities and to other partners involved in the process, updating the internal applications
• Handle end-to-end the employee life cycle
• Maintain internal records, including preparing and issuing different documents: addendums, certificates, letters, decisions, job descriptions, etc.
• Assist with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information
• Handle tracking and reporting on multiple HR Processes, like benefits, revenue tax exemption, emigration, time and attendance, etc.
• Update the internal documents and procedures for the HR processes under your responsibility
• Prepare employee data for benefits’ related invoices and auditing the invoice details sent by the HR suppliers
• Process all the HR suppliers in the financial system (Oracle), which implies also relating to the vendors’ representatives and different Finance teams
• Ensure legal compliance for the HR process under your responsibility
Are you the one?
• 3+ years of relevant experience in similar fields with a focus on Personnel Administration
• Good level of knowledge of Romanian labor legislation
• Fluency in English
• You know how to use a Pivot Table, the VLOOKUP function, a and you continuously discover what Excel is capable of
• Being organized is important, as is having good communicative and relationship building skills, as you will work with different colleagues across EA
• Open to learning and comfortable with change and the ambiguity that sometimes comes with it
• It is easy for you to work with details, you are solutions-oriented and can happily cope with both routine and creative tasks
What is in it for you?
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes excellent people to make outstanding games, we offer a culture that values creativity and individuality.
Where are we located? Afi Park 2, Vasile Milea no 4F but we are currently Working from Home
More about the events and work environment on our FB page - Inside EA Romania: People, Games & Careers
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site