Assistant Producer II
Orlando, FL US
Senior Workplace Experience Coordinator
The EA Orlando Workplace and Employee Services team is searching for a dynamic Senior Workplace Experience Coordinator to support the administrative and studio efforts for the teams in Orlando, Florida. The qualified candidate will provide facilities and administrative support to the team by organizing and expediting workflow in connection with all phases of facilities and administration.
• Own and maintain all video games, pool table, ping pong table and pinball machines throughout the building. Ensures operation of all machines. Ensure room is clean including floors, walls and windows. Works with WES Manager to outline a replacement plan as needed if machines can no longer be serviced.
• Own all aspects of the conference rooms including maintaining the cleanliness, coordinates any needed repairs (wall, furniture, fixtures, blinds, etc.), removal of items left in rooms (coffee mugs, office supplies, etc.), A/V operation, Video Conference Operation (where applicable) and ensures the rooms are kept in an overall way that is acceptable to the Tiburon Studio.
• Owns all minor repairs including carpentry, plumbing, furniture, furniture panels, appliances, picture hanging, contractor/vendor assistance, etc. Will notify the WES Manager when repairs are beyond capabilities.
• Owns all furniture including maintaining the needed inventory, repairs, and procurement. Retires furniture that has exceeded its useful life. Coordinates repairs with Third Party Vendors. Completes routine checks of all furniture to ensure proper operation providing needed repairs prior to being reported by users reducing repair requests.
• Owns landscaping and maintenance surrounding the building including the patio area and interior plants. Includes irrigation, sidewalks, lighting, outdoor furniture, trash cans, etc.
• Schedules Pest Control Services, notifies Pest Control Services of complaints and ensures these complaints are resolved.
• Own Tiburon and EA Orlando space planning. Work with Teams to identify team seating needs. Coordinate weekly move schedule with Third Party Movers and the IT Department to ensure all moves are completed with the least amount of impact to the staff members being moved. Plans and coordinates annual shift of Prod Services teams. Tracks and adheres to the Move Budget. Owns FM Systems for all Orlando Sites.
• Owns all storage inventory and organization. Ensures all storage areas are maintained, clean and always uncluttered. Ensure Archived items tagged, tracked in FM Systems and is properly stored.
• Owns Team support including the preparation of each work space for entering staff members when the space has been vacated. Ensure all items from Office/Cubicles are removed, space has been cleaned properly and is ready for incoming occupant. Provide any needed Prod Services support assisting teams with whatever is needed to complete their projects. Ensure cables in workspaces are well maintained, organized and adhere to fire codes.
• Owns all name plates, ensures correct spelling and are provided on new hires first day. Checks during deliveries ensuring plates are accurate.
• Provides back-up when the Facilities Specialist is offsite by maintaining Orlando A/V equipment in common areas, meeting rooms and calibration rooms including A/V panels, monitors, Sirius broadcasts, TV distribution system, DirecTV broadcasts, etc. and by supporting function/meetings with A/V support and operation.
• Provides back-up when the Facilities Specialist is offsite by ensuring the cleanliness of the break rooms. Ensures walls, countertops, floors, ceilings, appliances, tables, chairs, dispensers, lights, monitors etc. are all clean, well maintained and operating properly.
• Provides back-up when the Facilities Manager is offsite by maintaining the EMS System. Provides HVAC adjustments upon request. Ensures schedules are adjusted as needed.
• Provides back-up when the Facilities Manager is offsite on all aspects of studio WES Health and Safety including Ergonomic evaluations, Indoor Air Quality, Safety regulations, OSHA standards, AED's, training, etc.
• Minimum High School Diploma, College preferred.
• 2-3 years administrative or office experience in related field desired. Experience with a gaming or technology based company preferred.
• Task management (Overseeing multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and maintaining a consistently high level of output)
• Listening and learning (Ability to assess priorities quickly, and become proficient with protocol, culture and processes)
• Problem solving (Takes initiative and goes beyond established framework; looks for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges)
• Office technology (Intimately familiar with Internet tools and strong proficiency in intermediate Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Ability to work in a team environment with a strong customer service focus
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion
• A polished and professional demeanor
• Familiar with reading and understanding construction documents and architectural drawings necessary.