WELCOME TO ZOO
ZOO Digital are an award-winning cloud software company with offices in LA, Dubai, London and Sheffield UK. We help the biggest names in global entertainment to reach audiences everywhere with our high-quality localization and media services, adapting original TV and movie content for different languages, regions, and cultures.
Our Mission: To help our clients share their stories, by adapting the world's most watched TV shows and movies into new formats and languages for international audiences to enjoy.
Our Clients: Major Hollywood studios and streaming services, like Disney, Netflix, NBC Universal, Paramount, Facebook, Sony, and HBO, among others.
Our Services: Dubbing, subtitling and captioning, audio description, metadata localization, artwork localization and media processing.
ZOO Digital's state of the art technology services are backed by the award-winning bespoke software created by our ever-growing Research & Development team, ZOO Digital Labs. The team create cutting edge software solutions to supercharge our services and make our customers' lives easier. To find out more, visit https://www.zoodigital.com/
ABOUT THE ROLE
Location: El Segundo/hybrid remote working
Working Hours: Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. PST.
Due to continued expansion, ZOO Digital are currently seeking an English Services Coordinator to join their Subtitling department based in El Segundo, CA. The Subtitling team work with major high-end clients including Disney, Netflix, and HBO, on numerous ongoing projects within agreed time frames and funding parameters.
The English Services Coordinator is responsible for the coordination, creation, and quality control of all subtitle, dubbing, and scripting projects within the business. Acting as a liaison between ZOO Digital, its vendors, and freelance transcribers/editors, the successful candidate will facilitate workflows with internal and external resources from project start to completion.
Day to day responsibilities will include;
• Assigning and Coordinating all assigned projects and ensuring that tasks are completed in a timely manner.
• Selecting suitable freelancers according to their skill set and rates.
• Liaising with internal clients, team members, and freelancers.
• Completing administrative duties which include but not limited to setting up of projects and project management using our internal workflow management system, new transcriber set ups, maintenance and updating of our transcriber database, creating internal work-orders and managing purchase orders.
• Provide support to freelance transcribers and editors on client style guides and the use of our internal tools.
• Perform quality control of subtitles created by transcribers and editors, always ensuring a high standard.
• Coordinate with internal departments and resources to accomplish project completion and set project priorities.
• Coordinate with external vendors as needed.
• Perform related tasks as necessary and assigned by Manager.
All on site ZOO employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and must provide CDC verification of their vaccination status as part of the onboarding process before starting.
Applicants must be available for overtime when required.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The goal of the English Services Coordinator is to be an effective communicator and to complete projects on time and within scope while maintaining a high level of client satisfaction.
We are also looking for candidates with the following skills and experience;
• Bachelor's Degree- preferably in English
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fast and accurate typing skills – minimum 60 wpm
• Ability to manage a variety of tasks under pressure
• Analytical and structured problem-solving abilities
• Ambitious and with a desire to learn and progress
• Preferred previous experience in subtitle or dubbing production or a background in project management
• Preferred experience working at a post-production facility or studio
WHY CHOOSE ZOO?
Our technology is constantly evolving, so there's never a dull moment with ZOO! Our team is made up of creatives, innovators, linguists, and collaborators from all corners of the world, and we employ the brightest and most original thinkers in our industry. Along with a competitive salary, we also offer excellent company benefits, which include;
Unlimited access to over 5,000 courses on Udemy for business
Medical, Dental, Vision
STD, LTD, Life Insurance
Share Save Plan
Membership Discount at Bay Clubs
We value all the folks that make ZOO a great place to work. For further details on what it's like to work for us, please visit our company Glassdoor page -https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Overview/Working-at-ZOO-Digital-Group-EI_IE12459.11,28.htm
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9x92z-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.