Content Mastering and Localisation Operations Coordinator
London, United Kingdom
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - 35,000 doe
Welcome to ZOO Digital
We are partners to the biggest names in global entertainment. Our mission is to make their lives easier and help them share their stories with the world. Our services, solutions and technologies transform the world's most watched TV shows and movies into new formats and languages for international audiences to enjoy. Our clients include Disney, Netflix, HBO and Facebook.
ZOO has experienced unprecedented levels of growth in the last 12 months and now has an exciting opportunity for a Dubbing Coordinator to join our busy Dubbing team.
Working with a growing Dubbing team you'll plan, create and coordinate from inception to delivery dubbing and VO projects with local and international partner studios and dubbing artists. You'll be responsible for managing production and assignment of projects within prescribed time frame and to allotted budgets.
Your day to responsibilities will include;
• Reviewing and creating cost analysis of proposed projects.
• Planning and determining time frames, production milestones and complete assets to agreed delivery schedules.
• To serve as a liaison between the company and dubbing resources to achieve realistic deadlines and manage expectations.
• Preparing project reports for management and partners.
• Providing technical advice to resolve production issues.
The successful applicant will have prior dubbing experience and a passion for keeping abreast of current developments in the dubbing industry.
You will have proven experience in the below;
• Ability to work independently - requiring minimal supervision; display understanding of how the job relates to others and use your resources effectively.
• Problem Solving - Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Project Management –Strong co-ordination skills - able to complete projects on time and to budget.
We employ the brightest and most original thinkers in our industry. We value all the folks that make ZOO a great place to work. Along with a competitive salary we also offer a wide range of benefits which include:
• Flexi time
• Pension scheme
• 25 days holiday
• Free fruit and snacks
• Staff Socials
• Reward and Benefits Portal - ZOOPerks
• Unlimited access to over 5000 courses on Udemy for business
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d983n9-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.
Since 2001, we showcase, localize and distribute the movies and TV shows the world wants to see. All powered by awesomeness. We help Hollywood studios, global broadcasters, online retailers and independent distributors reach audiences everywhere. Securely and efficiently. We combine our world-class cloud technology with amazing client teams in the UK and US, some of the most talented in-territory translators in the industry and a growing network of trusted local partners - to deliver awesome results for our clients.