Digital Asset Coordinator (Temp)
All on site ZOO employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and must provide CDC verification of their vaccination status as part of the onboarding process before starting.
Location: Office Based (El Segundo)
Welcome to ZOO Digital
We are partners to the biggest names in global entertainment. Our mission is to make their lives easier and help them share their stories with the world. Our services, solutions and technologies transform the world's most watched TV shows and movies into new formats and languages for international audiences to enjoy. Our clients include Disney, Netflix, HBO and Facebook.
This is an exciting opportunity to work at our award-winning company which is made up of some of the smartest thinkers in entertainment.
We are currently looking for four temporary Digital Asset Coordinators to work in our busy IT department in El Segundo and start immediately.
The Digital Asset Coordinator Temp is responsible for coordinating all physical assets coming into and going out of the building. Physical asset management includes logging assets into database upon arrival, notification to other departments, and asset tracking throughout production stages. Digital asset coordinators are responsible for DVD/BD processing and shipments to replicators. This position is also required to assist with file management of archived projects by taking responsibility of external client production archiving. The Digital Asset Coordinators are also in charge of company shipping and handling of assets.
• Physical Asset Management - Ingest and sort assets as received from client. Notification and distribution to other departments. Track physical assets throughout production. Communicate and alert appropriate staff/client about any discrepancies or issues with assets.
• DVD/BD Shipments -- DVD verifier, create DDP images, Eclipse verification, BOM, and
• Communication of status of production assets/projects with all departments to ensure timely
• Functional understanding of digital media in relation to various production workflows.
• Assist IT department with archive restores using physical media and database research.
• Assist IT department with production archives through file management.
• Accountable for external DVD/BD/Menus/Trailers Production archives.
• Shipping and receiving assets via courier, FedEx & UPS.
• Other duties as assigned.
• College degree preferred.
• Previous Production or Vault experience is a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Office 365 or 2000,2003,2007,2010,2016 (60WP
Salary range: $22-$24/hour
We employ the brightest and most original thinkers in our industry. We value all the folks that make ZOO a great place to work. Along with a competitive salary we also offer a wide range of benefits which include:
Life at ZOO is pretty special – and sharing heart-stopping moments and beloved characters with the world is only part of it. We embrace variety and celebrate diversity. We elevate each other to be the best we can be. So, step into our world. A world where talent and technology combine to solve challenges today and in the future. A world where people look at things differently to anticipate what's next.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3x6v4-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.