WELCOME TO ZOO
ZOO Digital are an award-winning cloud software company with offices in Sheffield, London, LA, and Dubai. We help the biggest names in global entertainment to reach audiences everywhere with our high-quality localization and media services, adapting original TV and movie content for different languages, regions, and cultures.
Our Mission: To help our clients share their stories, by adapting the world's most watched TV shows and movies into new formats and languages for international audiences to enjoy.
Our Clients: Major Hollywood studios and streaming services, like Disney, Netflix, NBC Universal, Paramount, Facebook, Sony, and HBO, among others.
Our Services: Dubbing, subtitling and captioning, audio description, metadata localization, artwork localization and media processing.
ZOO Digital's state of the art technology services are backed by the award-winning bespoke software created by our ever-growing Research & Development team, ZOO Digital Labs. The team create cutting edge software solutions to supercharge our services and make our customers' lives easier. To find out more, visit https://www.zoodigital.com/
ABOUT THE ROLE
Salary: c£28,000-£32,000 DOE
Location: London - office based 4 days pw, hybrid remote working
Duration: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Due to continued expansion, ZOO Digital are currently seeking a Content Mastering & Localisation Operations Coordinator to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
As Content Mastering & Localisation Operations Coordinator, you will have operational responsibility for all aspects of the localisation and creation of digital assets (components) for a variety of channels and branded content. You will also be responsible for the creation of local language masters, including library titles, for this content as required.
Day to day responsibilities will include;
• As title expert, raise accurate and timely orders to commission the localisation (dubbing, subtitling, access services and metadata) of content in line within agreed deadlines and to agreed technical standards and costs (SLAs) while ensuring creative consistency.
• For acquisition titles ensure the creation of domestic deliverables for company inventory and order localisation as required.
• Organise and handle this localisation across multiple titles and territories - including creating and tracking orders on internal systems, raising of dubbing POs through the tracking system, and the negotiation of dubbing delivery schedules.
• Update and maintain records to reflect current delivery status of materials, including library remastering projects in various databases.
• Liaise with internal colleagues and clients to create material schedules that are appropriate to the license start date or the broadcast schedule.
• Raise accurate and timely orders to commission the creation of Localised Language masters (LMs), components and localised Main Title spot-reels as required. Locate and deliver localized graphics and format check information to Vendors, raising POs on SAP as needed.
• Work closely with vendors on localisation and (re)mastering/component orders - provide weekly schedules to vendors as required and track the completion of projects using reporting tools.
• Action Rejections and recall notifications and update/replace materials as required.
• Resolve metadata integrity issues across stakeholders.
• Track metrics for the on-time delivery of local dubs and scripts, local language masters, components and localised metadata of those titles for which the Operations Coordinator is the title expert.
• Contribute to the team and collaborate on specific projects and opportunities to improve workflows.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The Content Mastering & Localisation Operations Coordinator is expected to have relevant experience of content localisation, production, mastering and digital distribution; in addition they should have excellent project management skills, attention to detail and organisational ability.
We are also looking for applicants with the following experience;
• Background or experience in a production/operations role, preferably in a creative environment
• Excellent and demonstrable project management experience, including the handling of rejections and tracking vendor performance through metrics.
• Experience of File based and High Definition technology, New Media and electronic file delivery.
• Thorough experience in content localization, production, mastering and digital distribution.
• Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Good knowledge of SAP
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roz6o2-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.