Coordinator, Physical Assets and Archives
London, United Kingdom
We are looking to recruit a Client Services Linear & Non Linear Coordinator be seconded to work in the office/ remotely for a major studio within their subtitling, captioning and dubbing team.
Working in a global digital team for a major studio, the Content Services Coordinator is responsible for the efficient support of external and internal clients in their day to day requests and business requirements.
This individual will maintain status reports to monitor and track metrics information for client's dashboards. Demonstrating excellent customer focus and communication skills, the ability to prioritise and remain calm under pressure is essential. The role requires strong project management and administrative skills, and a keen interest in new technologies.
Areas of responsibility
• Create global seasons, specials and movies in CMS
• Manage contracts and rights creation within CMS
• Update and manage the metadata content entry for all assets entered into CMS
• Work closely with local Programming and Operation teams on managing pan-EMEA content database and coordinate pan-regional and local content input
• Work closely with EMEA team and local programming teams on content launch timelines to ensure timely content input for global content and Multi-Territory Acquisitions in time for the first territory to transmit
• As required working with the CMS teams on UAT, development, workflows and hyper care for CMS and any territories involved
• Managing various SharePoints and Distribution Lists relating to the role including uploading documents and granting user rights:
• IBMS Mirroring SharePoint
• IBMS Audit Sign Off
• Communicate with key stakeholders in EMEA local planning teams to insure fullest and correct insertion of the information and metadata into IBMS
• Work with Localisation teams to coordinate delivery of translations of Descriptive Metadata for all EMEA languages
The ideal candidate will be proficient in following applications:
• Channel Management Systems preferably IBMS andor Whats On, Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer
• Working and communicating effectively with satellite teams
• Setting up processes for the current systems and any upcoming changes/systems updates
We employ the brightest and most original thinkers in our industry. We value all the folks that make ZOO a great place to work. Along with a competitive salary we also offer a wide range of benefits which include:
• Pension scheme
• 25 days holiday
• Staff Socials
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v21x-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.
Since 2001, we showcase, localize and distribute the movies and TV shows the world wants to see. All powered by awesomeness. We help Hollywood studios, global broadcasters, online retailers and independent distributors reach audiences everywhere. Securely and efficiently. We combine our world-class cloud technology with amazing client teams in the UK and US, some of the most talented in-territory translators in the industry and a growing network of trusted local partners - to deliver awesome results for our clients.