Sheffield, United Kingdom
Asset Coordinator (Temp)
As an Asset Coordinator you will join a busy Production department, helping to provide a quality service to a wide range of clients. You should be proactive, client focused and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment. Being technically savvy is also a must. You will be required to communicate on a daily basis to both Project Managers and Technical QC team members.
In this role you will be responsible for the handling of all assets coming into the UK Production Group along with assisting offices around the world. Your role will involve supporting the Production team by complying with all security protocols in place and ensuring all assets are retrieved, maintained and delivered according to TPN requirements. You will be responsible for managing and completing all the administrative processes related to asset management and in accordance with the company's security policies.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities will include:
• Managing a range of assets including videos, subtitle files, audio files, scripts and other reference materials.
• File collection and storage complying with TPN requirements.
• Media preparation, transcoding and conversion for production and client needs.
• Delivery of assets to client platforms, studios, vendors, ZOO affiliates and other ZOO offices.
• Ensuring databases regarding assets are kept up to date and accurate at all times.
• Validating of assets within the company's subtitling software, ZOOsubs, checking for the following:
• Sync and cue accuracy
• Missing Content, Text & media corruption along with a range of other content issues.
• Querying and/or correcting problems according to the media and style-guides requirements for various clients & platforms.
• Any other duties as directed by management
• Enthusiastic and able to work well under pressure.
• Quality driven approach with the ability to follow strict guidelines, check-lists and instructions.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organisation, time management and planning skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work well independently in a fast-paced environment
• Flexible team player, willing to 'go the extra mile' to get the job done
• Self-motivated and able to take initiative
• Previous experience in a fast-paced Digital Production environment
• Previous experience in audio or video assets management
• Knowledge of video compression and subtitling software would be advantageous
We employ the brightest and most original thinkers in our industry. We value all the folks that make ZOO a great place to work. Along with a competitive salary we also offer a wide range of benefits which include:
• Pension scheme
• Free city centre parking
• 25 days holiday
• Free fruit and snacks
• Staff Socials
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rooz84-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.
Since 2001, we showcase, localize and distribute the movies and TV shows the world wants to see. All powered by awesomeness. We help Hollywood studios, global broadcasters, online retailers and independent distributors reach audiences everywhere. Securely and efficiently. We combine our world-class cloud technology with amazing client teams in the UK and US, some of the most talented in-territory translators in the industry and a growing network of trusted local partners - to deliver awesome results for our clients.