WELCOME TO ZOO
ZOO Digital are an award-winning cloud software company with offices in Sheffield, London, LA, and Dubai. We help the biggest names in global entertainment to reach audiences everywhere with our high-quality localization and media services, adapting original TV and movie content for different languages, regions, and cultures.
Our Mission: To help our clients share their stories, by adapting the world's most watched TV shows and movies into new formats and languages for international audiences to enjoy.
Our Clients: Major Hollywood studios and streaming services, like Disney, Netflix, NBC Universal, Paramount, Facebook, Sony, and HBO, among others.
Our Services: Dubbing, subtitling and captioning, audio description, metadata localization, artwork localization and media processing.
ZOO Digital's state of the art technology services are backed by the award-winning bespoke software created by our ever-growing Research & Development team, ZOO Digital Labs. The team create cutting edge software solutions to supercharge our services and make our customers' lives easier. To find out more, visit https://www.zoodigital.com/
ABOUT THE ROLE
Location: Sheffield/Hybrid Remote Working
Hours: 5 day working week, Wednesday-Sunday or Saturday-Wednesday
Due to continued expansion, ZOO Digital are currently seeking an Asset Coordinator to join their busy Media Production department. ZOO's Media Production department oversees the client process from start to finish, from handling client materials, to creating subtitles, scripts, and metadata, to vigorously QCing to make sure our high standards are maintained.
The Asset Coordination team are the logistics experts of Production, helping to provide a quality service to ZOO's wide range of clients, including big names such as Disney, Netflix, and HBO. The Asset Coordinator will handle a wide range of assets coming into the UK, as well as assisting offices around in Dubai, US, India and Korea.
The Asset Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all assets coming into and going out of the building digitally, providing a quality service to ZOO's wide range of clients including big names such as Disney, Netflix, and HBO. Asset management includes transferring various file formats in different stages of production via multiple transfer methods and distribution/notification to other departments. This position is also required to assist with file management of archived projects by taking responsibility of external client production archiving. The Asset Coordinators are also in charge of company shipping and handling of assets.
You should be proactive, client focused and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment. Being technically savvy is also necessary. You will be required to communicate daily both internally with Project Managers and the Dubbing team, whilst also confirming deliveries with clients and vendors.
Day to day responsibilities include;
• Digital File Management -- Downloads/Uploads of assets via various transfer methods. Verify files by running check sums. Notification and distribution to other departments/ external contacts. Communicate and alert appropriate staff/client about any discrepancies or issues with assets.
• Managing a range of assets including videos, subtitle files, audio files, scripts, and other reference materials.
• File collection and storage complying with TPN requirements.
• Media preparation, transcoding and conversion for production and client needs.
• Delivery of assets to client platforms, studios, vendors, ZOO affiliates and other ZOO offices.
• Ensuring databases regarding assets are kept up to date and accurate at all times.
• Validating of assets within the company's subtitling software, ZOOsubs, checking for the following:
• Sync and cue accuracy
• Missing Content, Text & media corruption along with a range of other content issues.
• Querying and/or correcting problems according to the media and style-guides requirements for various clients & platforms.
• Functional understanding of digital media in relation to various production workflows.
• Any other duties as directed by management
internally with Project Mangers and the Dubbing team, whilst also confirming deliveries with clients and vendors.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We're looking for an enthusiastic, approachable person with excellent time management and planning skills. The Asset Coordinator will be a people person, an enthusiastic communicator who enjoys liaising between different departments and working on their own initiative.
• Quality driven approach with the ability to follow strict guidelines, checklists, and instructions.
• Experience with various digital file formats -- various image, audio, video, subtitle, compressed files.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent organisation, time management and planning skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work well independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Flexible team player, willing to 'go the extra mile' to get the job done.
• Self-motivated and able to take initiative.
• Previous experience in a fast-paced Digital Production environment.
• Previous experience in audio or video assets management.
• Knowledge of video compression and subtitling software would be advantageous.
• Experience with virtual desktops.
• Experience with digital file transfer methods -- FTP, Aspera, Signiant, cmd line, & proprietary systems.
• Knowledge of post-production workflows.
• Knowledge of digital distribution workflows.
• Knowledge of subtitling production workflows.
WHY CHOOSE ZOO?
Our technology is constantly evolving, so there's never a dull moment with ZOO! Our team is made up of creatives, innovators, linguists, and collaborators from all corners of the world, and we employ the brightest and most original thinkers in our industry. Along with a competitive salary, we also offer excellent company benefits, which include;
• Flexi time
• Westfield Health & Westfield Rewards
• Unlimited access to over 5000 courses on Udemy for Business
• Pension scheme
• Free city centre parking
• 25 days holiday
• Free fruit and snacks
• Staff Socials
We value all the folks that make ZOO a great place to work. For further details on what it's like to work for us, please visit our company Glassdoor page - https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Overview/Working-at-ZOO-Digital-Group-EI_IE12459.11,28.htm
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d20076-18-208-187-128-42 in your application.