WTVM-TV (ABC affiliate), the dominant media company and #1 rated station in the Columbus, GA - Auburn, AL market is seeking a Digital Sales Assistant to join our team of top performers.
The Chatthoochee Valley is home to Fort Benning, Auburn University, Columbus State University, the 22-mile Riverwalk, and beautiful Callaway Gardens. Columbus, Georgia is the second largest city in the state and over the last decade has experienced 2.8 billion in new capital investment and 18,000 new jobs. Our area offers top-rated public and private schools, a low cost of living, and a plethora of cultural art facilities, museums and entertainment venues.
Our managers love to routinely recognize our team members' achievements. We offer the best training in the media industry to help all our employees succeed with opportunities for advancement.
This is a fast-paced and rewarding career that requires attention to detail, creativity, and strong organizational and time management skills. The individual who will join our team is enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated, coachable, and has a positive attitude with a desire to learn and grow each day - if this sounds like you, we invite you to apply today!
The primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Digital order entry and asset management.
- Oversight of digital marketing campaigns to ensure accuracy and success.
- Prioritize and manage the digital campaign workflow and deadlines.
- Develop campaign performance presentations.
- Assist with campaign analytics tracking and digital marketing research.
- Create and manage station contests and digital projects.
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Sales Managers to develop digital marketing strategies that generate results.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Team and Sales Managers and other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Experience executing digital advertising campaigns including display, video, social and email marketing.
- Proficient in Data Entry, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of digital product capabilities and benefits
- Experience with Google Analytics or other digital marketing analytics tools.
The successful candidate is extremely organized, works well under pressure, and understands how to prioritize and manage time wisely. They will have exceptional problem-solving ability, excellent written and oral communication skills, and integrity above reproach. Team collaboration and initiative is essential.
Candidate must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and MVR check for valid driver's license with a good driving record.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq87o1-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.