Assistant Planning Manager
London, United Kingdom
WONDERY is looking for a full-time Ads/Sales Ops Account Manager to join EU Ad Sales team. As an Account Manager you will mainly support the UK and DE sales teams to strategically building sales plans, accurately process orders, and optimize ongoing campaigns in a fast-paced sales environment. You will use your excellent communication skills and solution-oriented critical thinking to interact with clients and podcast hosts to find beneficial alignments in both pre-sale and post-sale processes. Your attention to detail will ensure that information shared internally and externally is accurate and polished.
As part of a leading company in a quickly evolving industry, you will take part in setting new standards and processes for the future of podcasting.
Key job responsibilities
• Manage internal and external documents and databases ensuring deadlines are met and campaigns have successful outcomes.
• Pull end of month impression reports for billing purposes and coordinate with the accounting team.
• Work closely with Account Executives to assist in all aspects of the pre-sale cycle
• Assist with coordinating ad production with the U.S ad ops team, and DE content team.
• Build client presentations, media schedules, RFPs, and post-campaign recaps
• Create and maintain campaigns through various ad servers.
• Input planning details and process insertion orders in order management system
• Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure successful campaign execution
• Monitor campaign performance and work with client and internal teams to optimize
• Manage pre-sale communication with podcast hosts
• Take ownership on sales operations projects
• Uphold company best practices and policies
A day in the life
This role reports to the International Ad Ops Manager and supports the DE and UK sales teams with planning, research, presentations and recaps. This role is also responsible for working with both in house and 3rd party local content/production teams to coordinate audio ads that will delight both our advertisers and our listeners. We are looking for a highly organized, capable self-starter who is passionate about the medium, learns quickly, thinks critically, and wants to work with a quickly growing global brand.
About the team
Wondery, an Amazon company, is a premium podcast studio known for character-driven, binge-worthy stories including Dr. Death, The Shrink Next Door, Kurt Krömer Feelings and Business Wars, along with distribution of hit partner shows SmartLess, Brydon &, and ReHanded. Wondery is behind seven of the ''Top 10 New Shows of 2021'', according to Podtrac, including #1 (The Apology Line) and #2 (Suspect). Fifty shows from Wondery have hit #1 on Apple Podcasts including Kurt Krömer Feelings and British Scandal. Many Wondery shows have been adapted for scripted television or streaming series, including Dr. Death on Channel 4, The Shrink Next Door on Apple TV+, WeCrashed on Apple TV+ and Joe vs Carole on Sky/Now TV. Wondery has gained critical acclaim and commercial success for its immersive approach to sonic, emotionally driven storytelling, which helps listeners to ''Feel the Story.''
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and common 3rd party ad servers such as DoubleClick
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and applications, Photoshop, HTML5, Rich Media, and Salesforce
- Experience in publisher, ad tech or agency ad serving systems like Ad Manager 360 or FreeWheel
- Experience in digital advertising and client facing roles
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Experience managing and or coordinating projects in a fast pace environment
- Fluent in both spoken and written German
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r14070-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.