- Full Time
Job DescriptionWLKY-TV, the Hearst Television CBS affiliate in Louisville, KY has an immediate opening in our Sales Department for a Client Specialist. The Client Specialist works closely with the Sales Managers and Account Executives to ensure effective oversight of advertising campaigns across multiple media platforms. We seek a highly focused and goal-oriented candidate with excellent problem-solving skills. Accuracy, computer proficiency, and enthusiasm are vital to success in this role. The position requires adept handling of time-sensitive data that is of significant value to our clients and our organization. This is a great opportunity to develop and enhance valuable, marketable skill sets while contributing to the success of our award-winning sales team. You will report to the General Sales Manager.
• Work closely with the Sales Managers and Account Executives on day-to-day duties and communicate effectively with all members of the team
• Enter and maintain national advertising orders in systems including Wide Orbit and Wide Orbit Media Sales
• Maintain political public files
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
• Fulfill customer service requests for items such as schedule log times, posting analysis, etc.
• Assist in the creation of sales proposals, advertising packages and client presentations
• Develop proficiency with Nielsen, Media Monitors, and other industry research tools
• Coordinate paid programming sales
• Research billing discrepancies and assist with post-schedule reconciliations
• In-person attendance required
• Prior administrative experience preferred
• Related military training and experience will be considered
At Hearst Television we tell stories every day. Stories about people of all cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, and identities. That's why, behind the scenes, we believe in being an organization as diverse and varied as the audience we reach, ensuring that the content we create is more compassionate, and more representative of the communities we serve.
Hearst's benefit programs are modern, flexible and designed to focus on you. As a Hearst employee, you and your spouse or partner or dependents would have access to the following benefits.
• Medical | Dental | Vision
• 401(k) matching
• Emotional Wellness Support
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Parental Leave
• LGBTQ+ Health Services
• Additional benefits to meet your and your family's needs
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk66k8-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households.