At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
Alternative Distribution Alliance (''ADA'') is a worldwide service organization committed to independent artist and label development. As part of Warner Music Group, ADA gives the indie record labels and artists access to an unparalleled global distribution system and a dedicated team that provides a complete spectrum of marketing, merchandising, promotion, and music licensing services.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Executive Assistant will assist the President, ADA with day-to-day administration and support tasks.
Here you'll get to:
• Manage the President, ADA domestic & international calendar, schedule meetings, arrange conference calls and travel, coordinate team meetings, ordering supplies, photocopying and answering phones, etc.
• Work on Special Projects as needed for the President, ADA and for other ADA departments as needed.
• Coordinate and book the President of ADA Worldwide business travel arrangements, including domestic & international flights, hotel, & transportation.
• Submit, track, & maintain travel and entertainment expenses.
• Solicit and maintain various budgets including travel & expense, meetings, conventions, IT, and Cap Ex.
• Plan/coordinate budgets and oversee execution of participation in conferences, industry events and special events.
• Provide back-up coverage for the other Assistants during their absence which includes covering phones, reports, and other projects as needed.
• Maintain and distribute Executive Travel Calendar which states the executive team's travel schedules and absences.
• Plan and coordinate both domestic & international Meetings.
• Produce PowerPoint and Excel reports and charts as needed.
• Maintain highly confidential and sensitive information.
• Maintain Office Depot account.
• Take meeting minutes and distribute action items.
• 2-4 previous years of experience supporting a Senior-Level Executive
• Individual should be a 'self-starter' who takes initiative to get involved in all aspects of ADA and the departments.
• Fast-paced work environment requiring strong multitasking skills, excellent time management, with ability to prioritize workload.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow up, & able to work in a team environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, strategic thinker & results-oriented.
• Ability to work under pressure, communicates effectively, and meets deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
• Ability to maintain focus in high-stress environment.
• Ability to turn last-minute projects around quickly on a tight deadline.
• Excellent Microsoft computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Excellent verbal communication skills for telephone.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• College degree preferred
• Prior music industry experience
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkzq8-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.