- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionPrimary Purpose of Position:
The Office & Sales Coordinator will support the management of the Melbourne CP team by ensuring efficient office management processes whilst also providing sales administrative support to the Sales Team to help drive revenue.
• Greet and welcome all external visitors in a professional manner and answer inquiries
• Maintain security by allowing visitor entries only through the intercom or staff access (and ensure COVID safe practices are followed in line with WarnerMedia protocols)
• Organise access passes/keyfobs and monitor and identify users.
• Manage all incoming and outgoing mail and courier activities
• Manage the primary phone line and answer all incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner.
• Monitory and maintain stationery, office, printer and kitchen supplies making orders as required.
• Keep the utilities room, showroom, boardroom and other shared spaces neat and tidy, and assist the Creative team with show room set up
• Maintain the office and manage faults or broken equipment such as dishwashers, video conferencing unit, computers, printers etc. with external vendors.
• Arrange catering for internal meetings / training as requested and attend to guests on arrival as required.
• Manage and maintain office waste disposal including recycling etc.
• Manage team social events and external events as required.
• Work with Executive Director to identify possible facilities efficiencies to be implemented to ensure continual improvement.
• Raise and manage general help desk and phone issues affecting the office such as network outages, phone issues, connections to the WBEA server etc.
• Manage communications with Help Desk, IT and provide support as necessary.
• Assist with document preparation including photocopying, printing, filing for presentations and meeting.
• Work closely with Sydney Reception and Finance team to ensure all invoices and vendor requests are actioned
• Work closely with Sydney HR team and assist with staff training, corporate meetings, volunteer and philanthropy efforts as required
• Other administrative tasks as required.
Work closely with Executive Director and Category Managers to:
• Coordinate Licensee business review meetings as required including scheduling, invites, bookings, catering etc.
• Support the Category Managers with Quarterly and Annual forecasts in line with corporate timelines
• Coordinate quarterly category and team finance updates and sales reviews
• Assist with contract management process with Burbank Legal Contract Administration team
• Assist with contract modifications and new deal generation on WB systems.
• Assist the Category sales team with new lead generation across Category and Retail.
• Create, update and maintain databases and visual line lists (retail, licensee, promotional partners database and synergy lists)
• Develop PowerPoint templates for joint presentations to be used across categories for consistency
• Support the Category team with forecasting and reports as required
• Support Executive Director in various sales activities.
• Manage travel booking, Visa applications and expenses reconciliation for team via Concur, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
• Act as the main point of contact for the Melbourne office for Concur and other basic systems.
• Ensure strong stakeholder management with Melbourne team, CP contacts in Burbank and the Sydney Finance team.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
• Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
• Experience using information management systems ideal.
• Experience working in multi-national environments with Front of Office experience desirable
• Clear written and verbal communication skills with excellent professionalism and manner
• Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and the ability to take initiative
• Proficient in PowerPoint, SharePoint, Microsoft Word and Excel
• Proficiency in using SAP would be an advantage
• Responsible, accountable and results-oriented
• Self-starter with ability to take initiative and work pro-actively
• Strong decision making and problem-solving capabilities
• Excellent attention to detail with high level of accuracy under pressure
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to juggle several business unit responsibilities
• A strong team player who contributes to an environment that embraces constant change and innovation
• Shows initiative and is willing to learn and grow
• Be able to work flexible hours when necessary
• May suit an aspiring Salesperson.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqwyw-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.