The role will provide support to the People Partner Lead in a variety of day-to-day HR activities ranging from supporting the execution of HR programs, handle employee inquiries, assist with general project management, position management, recruitment process, onboarding & offboarding, data management, audits & reporting as well as BU-specific initiatives.
• Provide day-to-day HR support for the Nordic & CEE People partners on projects and general activities.
• Help execute with the People Partner Lead and Talent Leaders HR-related initiatives such as, organization design & integration, talent management, compensation planning, employee development, succession planning, performance management and employee events.
• Support and coordinate the processes related to the employee lifecycle of temporary employees and interns.
• Support HRS with administration of e-contracts and amendments as well as letters to employees.
• Support on benefits harmonization project.
• Ensure regular digital filing and archiving of contracts and leavers.
• Coordinate HR-related projects & initiatives with outside vendors.
• Conduct exit interviews.
• Other HR-related activities, as assigned.
• Excellent in Word and PowerPoint.
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
• ''Digital savy'' and comfortable around systems and tools.
• Experience in establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with others.
• Enthusiastic and a motivated Team Player.
• Fluency in English and preferably other languages relevant for the region.
• Basic understanding of employment law.
• Prior experience of Workday or a similar tool is preferred.
• Ability to look up information as needed.
• Strong organisational skills and a good track record of multi-tasking and prioritising a workload in a fast-paced environment.
• Flexible and adaptable approach to work; willing to learn and get involved with duties outside of day-to-day job description.
• An eye for details.
• Degree or equivalent qualification in HR.
• Previous experience in working in a broad or HR role or as a HR coordinator is required.
• Previous experience working with Compensation & Benefits system is preferred.
• Previous experience of working within an American parent company and complex matrix organisation across Nordic and or CEE highly advantageous.
• Experience of working in an administration role is required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwnej2-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.