WarnerMedia seeks an Executive Assistant for the Equity Inclusion department.
This role will support the SVP of Equity and Inclusion Content Lead as well as direct reports and goes beyond the traditional administrative tasks.
• You are THE go-to person on the team and often the first line of communication both internally and externally – so we are looking for someone who is kind, professional and enthusiastic.
• We want someone flexible, pro-active and able to prioritize while handling changing demands
• Core responsibilities and contributions include managing the flow of all internal and external communications, planning and prioritizing the calendar of meetings, activities, travel arrangements and interfacing with both internal and external clients to create the highest return on time spent, managing the schedule to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
• We want someone who is passionate about working in Equity and Inclusion as well as well as WarnerMedia's global portfolio of conten t
• This position is great for someone who wants a bird's eye view of content across WarnerMedia's first-class portfolio of brands
• Coordinate scheduling and maintain executive's calendar to optimize hours of day.
• Work to be cost effective with expenses associated with travel and meetings.
• Organize documents in document management system; maintain file folders and system for ready access to documents and information.
• Data input; create tables in excel; organize information from various sources.
• Build strong interpersonal relationships with client counterparts, a key component to gaining access to executives.
• Work closely with SVP's direct reports (as well as their reports) to help them prioritize joint meetings, travel, access to core information and plans.
• Utilize relationship building skills to make key activities and requests happen.
• Preview CONCUR reports of executive's direct reports to verify appropriate account allocation and to conform to company policy before the executive reviews the reports.
• Handle all expense reports for Executives in CONCUR
• Process invoices in ARIBA
• Coordinate and/or edit presentations, build decks with direction from the executive
• Coordinate executive's participation in events, including gathering and organizing talking points
• Purchase and/or coordinate executives' hardware (cell phone, laptop, printer, etc.)
• Coordinate executives' participation with boards, on behalf of company and outside of company. Develop and maintain network/relationship with assistants of network general managers.
• Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 3-5 plus years proven administrative experience supporting at the executive level.
• Experience coordinating varied executive travel arrangements.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with a high level of confidentiality required.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint required.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to create systems and implement them effectively, simultaneously under tight deadlines is required.
• The ability to work independently as well as part of the team.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkmno-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.