Full Time Job
Director, Sales,Bus.Anl & Plan
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Job Description6-12 month, full time, fixed term maternity leave cover.
Primary Purpose of Position:
The Director of Sales and Operations is responsible for maximising TV licensing revenue and managing multi-year volume and output deals for all WarnerMedia content across Australia and New Zealand.
This role also leads the operational function of the TV licensing division responsible for pre and post sales administration, data management, contractual obligations, reporting, invoicing and content delivery.
• Proactively drive revenue from the licensing of WarnerMedia TV content across all platforms in Australia & New Zealand.
• Successfully manage and service multi-year and volume deals, looking for additional opportunities within these deals to drive revenue growth and the reach of WarnerMedia franchises and programs.
• Work with the Managing Director and Vice President to analyse financial and business terms of potential deals.
• Responsible for the WBITVP catalogue sales to maximise revenue from Australia & New Zealand.
• Responsible for driving the relicensing of series and features across all clients in Australia & New Zealand.
• Analyse the WarnerMedia product inventory and, based on client needs/market trends, develop new ways to increase revenues for Australia & New Zealand.
• Proactively develop and maintain strong professional relationships with partners and clients.
• Work closely with all WarnerMedia teams (Networks, Consumer Products, Home Entertainment and Theatrical) to ensure that key properties are licensed in Australia & New Zealand.
• Work closely and effectively with key stakeholders across WarnerMedia in the US.
• Lead the Sales Operations function ensuring the smooth running of the pre and post sales process.
• Oversee the maintenance and administration of enterprise systems – SAP (COSMOS) and SMART (forecasting system).
• Oversee the timely and accurate delivery and distribution of telecast materials.
• Foster a positive and high achieving team culture that encourages creative risk-taking and embraces continual change.
• 8+ years work experience in the media business, preferably sales
• Knowledge of and experience in TV licensing and sales negotiation
• Experiencing in managing developing people
• Experience working in fast paced environments will conflicting and shifting priorities
• Experienced presenter, negotiator and influencer
• Excellent negotiation and influencing skills at all levels.
• Demonstrated strategic and creative thinking.
• Strong decision making and problem-solving capabilities.
• High level interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with internal and external parties to drive results.
• Responsible, accountable and results-oriented.
• Ability to work across multiple brands and business areas, cross-company across multi-task and handle tight deadlines under pressure.
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills with exceptional attention to detail.
• A strong leader that inspires commitment and excellence.
• A strong team player who contributes to an environment that embraces constant change and innovation.
• A strong team player who values collaboration across business units.
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills with exceptional attention to detail.
• Proactive and passionate seeker of knowledge including trends and developments in the media industry, content and advertising.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjpo9-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.