The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is a critical member of Warner Bros Discovery's Talent Acquisition team. This position will provide a best in class recruiting experience to candidates and provide operational excellence to the Talent Acquisition team across Poland and wider EMEA.
• Supporting multiple recruiters in scheduling complex interviews across differing time zones, while providing an excellent candidate experience. Interviews may include phone and onsite interviews, complex multilayered scheduling, videoconferencing and facilitating travel arrangements.
• Being an ambassador in the candidate experience. Managing all logistics for interviews and serving as the primary point of contact to the candidate.
• Managing the offer process - sending new hire documentation including Offer Letter's & checklists. Ensuring new hire completes all required admission documentation efficiently & correctly and communicating with internal teams throughout the process.
• Supporting on operational projects for example translating documentation.
• Assisting the Talent Acquisition team with operational requests.
• Strong interest in Talent Acquisition
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Polish.
• Strong interpersonal skills to support with relationship building across the business
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high volume, high pressure environment going through organizational changes
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Ability to problem solve in a timely manner
Nice to have:
• Previous recruitment and/or administrative experience
• Hybrid work model
• Free access to player.pl and Max
• Benefit package: private medical health care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria including sport card, social funds, retirement pension plans, recognition platform, employee referral program
• Work-life balance initiatives: wellbeing platform, yoga, educational webinars, Employee Assistance Program, internal media initiatives
• Training & development: sharing the cost of English lessons, Employee Resource Groups, Bridge learning platform, sharing sessions with experts, periodic movie shows in the office cinema room
• CSR activities: volunteering, eco & social initiatives
• Casual dress code
• Parking space available for booking
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3b7m4-44-192-92-49-42 in your application.