Your New Role
Reporting to the Manager, Employee Services, as a part of the Contact Center team, our Employee Service Associates provide efficient and highly informative first point-of-contact service to all Warner Bros. Discovery employees, their managers and business partners.
Focused on a seamless customer experience and great customer care, the Associate uses information from multiple systems and resources to respond to inquiries; provides navigational support to employees on self-service/HR tools such as Workday and ServiceNow and routing/escalating inquiries for advanced support. Using the case management system, the Associate accurately processes, records, closes or escalates transactions in accordance with established service level agreements. The Associate collects required information or back-up documentation from employees or external customers. This includes tactfully asking customers probing questions to establish context and ensure the solutions offered or the escalation path is appropriate and most likely to succeed.
The Associate role provides feedback internally, proposing new and effective ways to resolve problems and improve productivity (i.e., continuous improvement efforts), while maintaining broad knowledge of policies, procedures, and resources
Your Role Accountabilities
• Analyzing, capturing, responding to, and resolving HR, pay, policy, benefits, employee data, and other types of requests from employees, managers, and other customer types, that are inbound via phone, email, the HR-Portal or other access channels, including:
• Carrying out individual employee data transactions/data-entry in Workday and other systems, troubleshooting payroll and payment related matters, time off inquiries and recalculations, completing employment verifications (VOE/VOIs), direct deposit setups, pay and tax document re-issues, data updates, etc.
• Providing support for self-service and P&C technology tools for employees and customers
• Ensuring case notes are complete and in line with company and audit expectations, demonstrating excellent writing and communication skills.
• Educating customers to help them be more informed/self-sufficient by increasing awareness of self-service resources.
• Ensuring that sensitive information remains confidential and protecting personal information when processing transactions and addressing employee inquiries.
• Providing mindful redirection and escalations to tier two support teams and other parts of the organization
• Performing and tracking administrative (no call) departmental tasks including report reviewing, data updates, mailing, filing, sending correspondence and records management
• Working on departmental projects as and when required
Qualifications & Experience
• 0-2 years' experience, preferably in an HR Service Center oriented environment; HR experience is a plus
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Strong interpersonal, active questioning and listening skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to quickly learn new technology and software programs
• Ability to type with minimal grammatical and/or mathematical errors
• Experience working with case management and knowledge base tools preferred
• Experienced interacting with customers in a shared service center environment preferred
• Ability to work an 8-hour shift expected to be scheduled between 5AM to 6PM pacific time, Monday through Friday, with flexibility when required
• Experience with Workday, ServiceNow and Microsoft Offices Suite strongly preferred
• Bilingual language English/Spanish preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx2o9o-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.