Your New Role…
The Media Relations team is looking for someone who is responsible, organized and detail oriented. The team is looking for a proactive thought partner who is flexible and can take on various tasks while also learning more about television publicity. Many responsibilities are timely as well as confidential so a team player who is a quick learner is a must. Knowledge of the entertainment landscape is preferred.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Help manage show asset needs, including photos, clips, loglines, bios and headshots.
• Draft press materials including releases and media alerts.
• Coordinate travel arrangements and itineraries for talent.
• Coordinate glam services for talent.
• Help track invoices and show budgets.
• Assist with planning, staffing, logistics and talent and media relations for press events, including Upfront, Comic Con, TCA, junkets, photo shoots, press trips, festivals, premiere event carpets, awards show carpets, etc.
• Participate in department brainstorms and PR department meetings.
• Maintain and update various department and team calendars with ongoing publicity activities.
• Organize press mailings.
• Update and maintain press contact lists and editorial calendars.
• Compile show campaign coverage reports.
Qualifications & Experience…
• 2-4 years related experience preferred
• Must have ability to organize & schedule work effectively
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, prioritization and administrative skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly responsible, discreet and sensitive to quick turnaround deadlines
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Proactive attitude and ability to anticipate needs a plus
• Proficiency in Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Familiarity with social media as it relates to consumer outreach
• Strong interest in public relations/communications and entertainment/pop culture
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn0mo1-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.